Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tom/Kat

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 19, 2006, 06:31:59 AM
Believe or not Bill Cosby gave men the best idea of what labor is like. He said Take your upper lip and stretch  it out now take it over your head and pull it not to your feet.  Comes pretty close. And I agree I could not go 7 days without speaking to my baby. My daughter is 34 and I still talk to her  every day and tell her I love her.

I hear ya loud and clear Spirit. There'd be no way I could go without talking to any of my kids for 7 days.  :-*

butch1286

Quote from: Tara on April 13, 2006, 05:47:33 PM
http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?cat=ENTERTAINMENT&fn=/2006/04/12/366830.html&cvqh=showbiz_birth

Does anyone else find that Tom Cruise has turned into a controlling weirdo? Not because of this story but like buying a sonagram (sp)  machine and using it so many times on her and stuff like that.

* Note to self :There I go with that stuff word...I am trying so hard to use it

Pig is as pig does ..... pig pig pig all he wants is a baby maker the younger the better pig pig pig

foxx

I don't know if this is actually true or not...but last night, Jimmy Kimmel said that as part of the birthing ritual, Tom was gonna eat part of the placenta...ew.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on April 19, 2006, 08:39:31 AM
I don't know if this is actually true or not...but last night, Jimmy Kimmel said that as part of the birthing ritual, Tom was gonna eat part of the placenta...ew.

OMG.....No friggen way...Jimmy must of said that at the beginning of his show for a joke.. :x :x

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 19, 2006, 08:49:01 AM

OMG.....No friggen way...Jimmy must of said that at the beginning of his show for a joke.. :x :x

It wasn't in the monologue or I would have thought the same thing!  It was a special middle of the show-ish segment...and I really think they were being serious.  So again, Ew.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on April 19, 2006, 08:53:12 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 19, 2006, 08:49:01 AM

It wasn't in the monologue or I would have thought the same thing!  It was a special middle of the show-ish segment...and I really think they were being serious.  So again, Ew.

Your not kidding...thats nasty!!   But the ways he has been acting, who knows he might have  :x

Helen

That was mentioned on, I think it was Primetime, last week when he was on the show. I only half-listened to the arse so I don't know if he was actually going to do it or not. Either way..... :x  :x  :x

Libra

Ok, more bullchit from Dipchit.  They named the child Suri, which Tom Cruise's publicist said was Hebrew for princess and Persian (which is just a fancy name for Farsi) for red rose. 

Ok.  Suri is NOT even a word in Persian (or Farsi) not there.  It doesn't mean red, it doesn't mean rose, it doesn't mean red rose.  It's NOT a word.  So, there's your first pile of stinky do-do.

Secondly, Suri does NOT mean Princess in Hebrew, either.  It's a dimunitive of the biblical name Sarah, so it's barely even a Hebrew word at all.  Second pile of stinky do-do.

Put your boots on, folks, the chits gettin' deep.

Lib

SaintHiρρo

Could be worse. The current rumor is that he made up the name because when it's said real fast "Suri Cruise", it suppose to sound like "Syracuse", where he was born!

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 21, 2006, 06:46:27 AM
Could be worse. The current rumor is that he made up the name because when it's said real fast "Suri Cruise", it suppose to sound like "Syracuse", where he was born!

Ha!!  I like that rumor.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 21, 2006, 06:46:27 AM

I saw what your saying Hippo on E last night...and they said it was something else to but I don't remember what it was now.  I just saw on the tabloids at the checkout this morning Tom and Katie sitting on a bench or something and her head down and this big heading says

Katie cries in fear Tom will take her baby...lol   

Sorry but I have to laugh because she probably hasn't even left the house yet and she couldn't of lost her baby fat in 2 days.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview