Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tom/Kat

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

I use to love watching the movies he has made, but now he makes me sick and I hate to watch anything he has done now.  Tom had gone completely crackers..... :-[

Helen

Quote from: Bree on April 13, 2006, 11:01:08 PM
I use to love watching the movies he has made, but now he makes me sick and I hate to watch anything he has done now.  Tom had gone completely crackers..... :-[

When he was on Oprah jumping around like an idiot, I was waiting for the men in white to come and haul him off.

Bree

Quote from: Helen on April 13, 2006, 11:02:17 PM

When he was on Oprah jumping around like an idiot, I was waiting for the men in white to come and haul him off.

That was so funny..... :)) :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 13, 2006, 10:55:09 PM
lol...I too have been late many a day for my Starbucks! 
I work in yuppie land, so there are like 4 of them within a mile of one another...luckily one of them has a drive thru...My rule of thumb is "if I have to get out of my car to get it, It ain't worth having".  lol

Ahhhh!  So the drive through is not an entirely new concept?  :))  I haven't seen one.  :'(

And there's this one couple from Sweden who live here throughout the winter.  And everyone at MY Starbucks HATES to get behind them. They're obviously wealthy, she has a hundred different Louie and Gucci purses, he (fugly thing that he is) always wears Armani, and not the "off the rack" stuff, either. And they obviously DO NOT work.. At least at 8:45 in the morning. Anyhoo, they're there every single frickin' day.  They get to the counter and hmmm and ummmm and ohhh and ahhh over the pastry case trying to decide what they want. HELLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! You're here everyday!  Do you not KNOW the selections by now?  it drives everyone nuts.  I've seen people walk in, see them in line, and walk out.  It is THAT bad.   >:D >:D >:D

Libra

That whole episode I think kinda freaked Oprah out.  I watched a repeat of it (over and over ad infinitum) and all I could say... errr.. do, was  :o

Bree

Since ya'll are talking about Starbucks I found this on the web....

http://starbucks-coffee-love.blogspot.com/

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 13, 2006, 11:04:29 PM
I work in yuppie land, so there are like 4 of them within a mile of one another...luckily one of them has a drive thru...My rule of thumb is "if I have to get out of my car to get it, It ain't worth having".  lol

Ahhhh!  So the drive through is not an entirely new concept?  :))  I haven't seen one.  :'(

And there's this one couple from Sweden who live here throughout the winter.  And everyone at MY Starbucks HATES to get behind them. They're obviously wealthy, she has a hundred different Louie and Gucci purses, he (fugly thing that he is) always wears Armani, and not the "off the rack" stuff, either. And they obviously DO NOT work.. At least at 8:45 in the morning. Anyhoo, they're there every single frickin' day.  They get to the counter and hmmm and ummmm and ohhh and ahhh over the pastry case trying to decide what they want. HELLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! You're here everyday!  Do you not KNOW the selections by now?  it drives everyone nuts.  I've seen people walk in, see them in line, and walk out.  It is THAT bad.   >:D >:D >:D

LOL...gotta love those kind of people.  Especially at Starbucks.  Doesn't everyone have their thing?  I mean, I will try something new every now and again (they had pumpkin spice lattes at Thanksgiving and they were frickin delicious), but for the most part, its like autopilot once I am there...

Oh, speaking of new things at Starbucks...They have a Green Tea Latte now.  My best friend and I went there the other day after lunch to get "afternoon coffee" and she decides she's gonna try it .  We pull away from the drivethru, she takes a sip, spits it all over my dashboard, and then proclaims that it "tastes like dead bugs"!    :))  So I do a frickin U-turn and go back...She takes it inside, tells them she just went thru the drivethru but unfortunately, her drink tastes like dead bugs...The barrista says "Green Tea Latte?"  lol...anywho, they make her a TVCM for free...apparently they know it tastes like chit...

Bree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 13, 2006, 11:12:17 PM

That whole episode I think kinda freaked Oprah out. I watched a repeat of it (over and over ad infinitum) and all I could say... errr.. do, was :o

Lib I think Oprah was even shocked at his running and jumping all over the place......he was bonkers  :o

foxx

Quote from: Bree on April 13, 2006, 11:12:24 PM

That's funny...Yet another blog for me to read!  Thanks Bree!

Bree

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 13, 2006, 11:12:48 PM

Ahhhh!  So the drive through is not an entirely new concept?  :))  I haven't seen one.  :'(

And there's this one couple from Sweden who live here throughout the winter.  And everyone at MY Starbucks HATES to get behind them. They're obviously wealthy, she has a hundred different Louie and Gucci purses, he (fugly thing that he is) always wears Armani, and not the "off the rack" stuff, either. And they obviously DO NOT work.. At least at 8:45 in the morning. Anyhoo, they're there every single frickin' day.  They get to the counter and hmmm and ummmm and ohhh and ahhh over the pastry case trying to decide what they want. HELLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! You're here everyday!  Do you not KNOW the selections by now?  it drives everyone nuts.  I've seen people walk in, see them in line, and walk out.  It is THAT bad.   >:D >:D >:D

LOL...gotta love those kind of people.  Especially at Starbucks.  Doesn't everyone have their thing?  I mean, I will try something new every now and again (they had pumpkin spice lattes at Thanksgiving and they were frickin delicious), but for the most part, its like autopilot once I am there...

Oh, speaking of new things at Starbucks...They have a Green Tea Latte now.  My best friend and I went there the other day after lunch to get "afternoon coffee" and she decides she's gonna try it .  We pull away from the drivethru, she takes a sip, spits it all over my dashboard, and then proclaims that it "tastes like dead bugs"!    :))  So I do a frickin U-turn and go back...She takes it inside, tells them she just went thru the drivethru but unfortunately, her drink tastes like dead bugs...The barrista says "Green Tea Latte?"  lol...anywho, they make her a TVCM for free...apparently they know it tastes like chit...

So, what you're saying is... Your friend deadbugsnorted greenteasnot on your dashboard?

And I, too, am on auto pilot.  I pull in, they see my car, they start the process of making my TVCM.  And ooooh!!!! The egg nog latte ROCKED at Christmas.  I walked in, saw that on the menu, ordered it, and tore a hole in the universe. I'm serious!  Every barrista in the place just like, STOPPED and looked at me. I thought they were all going to take off their green aprons and go on vacation to recover from shock.   :)) :))

foxx

lmao...I didn't try the eggnog one...crap!  I wasn't so sure about it...I think I mostly like Egg Nog because there is bourbon in it...lol

LMMFAO @ deadbugsnorted greenteasnot! 
<gigglesnort> (tm cling)

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 13, 2006, 11:28:57 PM
lmao...I didn't try the eggnog one...crap!  I wasn't so sure about it...I think I mostly like Egg Nog because there is bourbon in it...lol

<gigglesnort> (tm cling)

Always this coming Christmas.  My favorite time of year.. Egg nog lattes and lottsa shopping! I'm already planning.... (and shopping)

Helen

Ahhhh!  So the drive through is not an entirely new concept?  :))  I haven't seen one.  :'(

And there's this one couple from Sweden who live here throughout the winter.  And everyone at MY Starbucks HATES to get behind them. They're obviously wealthy, she has a hundred different Louie and Gucci purses, he (fugly thing that he is) always wears Armani, and not the "off the rack" stuff, either. And they obviously DO NOT work.. At least at 8:45 in the morning. Anyhoo, they're there every single frickin' day.  They get to the counter and hmmm and ummmm and ohhh and ahhh over the pastry case trying to decide what they want. HELLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! You're here everyday!  Do you not KNOW the selections by now?  it drives everyone nuts.  I've seen people walk in, see them in line, and walk out.  It is THAT bad.   >:D >:D >:D

Those are the people you'd like to trip on the way out the door!!!

Libra

Holy moly.. That's kinda of a great site/tribute to Starbucks.  The main page looks sorta kinda like a Louis Vuitton purse..  Imma Louis fan, can you tell?

I have about 20-25 pieces of Louis Vuitton that I've collected over the years.  THANK GOD I have a bf that understands this and buys them for me every birthday and Christmas and Valentines day..  (I'm prolly doing him a favor.. he doesn't have to THINK when he shops.. Just go directly to Louis, do not pass go..lay out $800, gift wrap, make gf happy, go home)

Although, some of my favorite pieces have come from thrift stores and yard sales.  ::)

Libra

Ok, I am diggin' this site! I seriously, honest to God, need a friggin' life.

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 13, 2006, 11:30:33 PM

<gigglesnort> (tm cling)

Always this coming Christmas.  My favorite time of year.. Egg nog lattes and lottsa shopping! I'm already planning.... (and shopping)

lol...with as much as I plan things out, you would think I would shop early for christmas too...but I always seem to be running out to 15 different shops on the 23rd...Every year, I swear I won't do it again...and yet, every year I do.

Mr. Foxx would die if I asked him for an $800 purse.  Just frickin die.  I am actually a Kate Spade fan myself...not quite as expensive...but cute none the less...

I am way jealous of the Louis collection.  Way jealous.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 13, 2006, 11:53:26 PM

<gigglesnort> (tm cling)

lol...with as much as I plan things out, you would think I would shop early for christmas too...but I always seem to be running out to 15 different shops on the 23rd...Every year, I swear I won't do it again...and yet, every year I do.

Mr. Foxx would die if I asked him for an $800 purse.  Just frickin die.  I am actually a Kate Spade fan myself...not quite as expensive...but cute none the less...

Ooooh!  LOVE Kate Spade.  I'm kinda of a bag ho (as opposed to a ho bag) and have a TON of purses. 

In all seriousness, woman, go to thrift stores.  You live in yuppyville, USA.  They WILL HAVE Louis from time to time.  You just gotta look often.  I found a great tote (retail? $1500) at a thrift store for $250. 

Ok. I'm rambling again..  :)) 

I'm turning my auto on in penguins.  Y'all have a good night.

Nice chatting with you Foxx, as always.

Lib

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 14, 2006, 12:10:41 AM
Quote from: foxx on April 13, 2006, 11:53:26 PM

<gigglesnort> (tm cling)

Ooooh!  LOVE Kate Spade.  I'm kinda of a bag ho (as opposed to a ho bag) and have a TON of purses. 

In all seriousness, woman, go to thrift stores.  You live in yuppyville, USA.  They WILL HAVE Louis from time to time.  You just gotta look often.  I found a great tote (retail? $1500) at a thrift store for $250. 

Ok. I'm rambling again..  :)) 

I'm turning my auto on in penguins.  Y'all have a good night.

Nice chatting with you Foxx, as always.

Lib

Have a good night Lib...and a fun day shopping with your ma...

:-*

Helen

I used to love shopping with Mom. She thought I needed everything I said I thought was nice!! I miss those days. Now I do that with my kids. It's nice to be able to help them out. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview