PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 10:14:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sept 11th Movie

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: zo1D on April 13, 2006, 06:43:38 PM
they were just talking about this on fox news. talking about "if people are ready" for movies about the 9/11 incident.

and they mentioned this movie:

http://www.united93movie.com/index.php

you'll notice that this movie isnt about the towers, or the pentagon attacks... its about the plane that was overtaken by the passengers... this is the second movie that i know of that has been made about this plane, and whats happend on board, the first one, was on the discovery channel... it was The Flight That Fought Back.

I wonder how long it will be before someone makes a movie about what happend at the pentagon, and the towers... This being the worst attack on the united states since pearl harbor... you have to think how long it took to make movies about that attack. Now since times are the way they are, there is probably going to alot of controversy, about everything, and anything. IF there is a movie made about the attacks.

im sure that people are "ready" for movies to be made about the attacks but... i dont think people are going to want them to be made.  then theres the question, of who will step up and direct the movies, and even more.  who would star in the movies?  this is going to be a touchy subject im sure.

I believe they were already talking about the 9/11 movies in the following topic: <a href="http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,23503.0.html">Sept 11th Movie</a>

But hey, better late than never, eh?

nightperson

i think you are right anything that happens like that they always make a movie out of it

Helen

I don't live all that far from where the flight went down in Pittsburgh so it's pretty big news here.
They have been having a lot of interviews with the families. It's so sad but they are in favor of
the movie.

zo!D

was there ever a memorial put up where the plane went down?

if not there should be.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview