Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sept 11th Movie

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Sept 11th movie really bothers me now knowing they just found more body parts
  on top of a roof..  That tells me if they found more now there are still more to be found
   I believe they should only make a memorial there. Not build more tall buildings
and the Movie to me is way to soon IMO

bobby

Quote from: LastCall on April 10, 2006, 07:36:31 PM
Sept 11th movie really bothers me now knowing they just found more body parts
  on top of a roof..  That tells me if they found more now there are still more to be found
   I believe they should only make a memorial there. Not build more tall buildings
and the Movie to me is way to soon IMO

you should know they make movies out of stuff like that,they always do,just didn't think it would be so soon

holly222

I just saw the advertisment on the tv...  If it was my hubby on that plane, Im not so sure I would want to re live it over and over with a movie showing the details..... :(

LastCall

yes it is to soon especially now they just found human remains
   2 day's ago imagine how the families must feel knowing this just happened
     it could be one of there loved ones

Homer

I'm surprised they waited this long. You name it they'll make a movie out of it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

Quote from: Homer on April 10, 2006, 07:54:31 PM
I'm surprised they waited this long. You name it they'll make a movie out of it.
especially disney,i hate it when they pop out of no-where, crappy movies on true stories

Bree

I think it is wayyyyyyyyyy to soon to make a movie about Sept. 11th..... ::)

harley89

Before the movie was made they got permission from all families that had relatives on the flight. They all wanted the movie made. So I accept their decision ,they were the ones most affected.

Bree

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 11, 2006, 05:12:45 AM
Before the movie was made they got permission from all families that had relatives on the flight. They all wanted the movie made. So I accept their decision ,they were the ones most affected.

I had two family members who died in 9/11 and I do not want to have to go thought that nightmare all over again.  It was bad enough when it happened and I do not feel like I want to endure that pain again.

nanners

I don't think they should make a movie about a tragedy like that.. I know the people in Pittsburgh are not fond of it .. Its still hurts to see all that, still a lot of open wounds for the families.  :(

LastCall

I agree with not having the movie right away, But all tradgies are in movies 1 War's   2 Serial killers  and etc, I disagree on someones thread here Not ALL families wanted  this movie They are stilll looking for there loved  ones
    That cannot be found.. Like I said in my first thread The construction workers just found human remains>        4 day's ago  And if they found them then we know there are more Remains to be found
                               They should not show this movie .Or build on the property where so many people lost there lives I do believe that someday they should have  movie for us and our kids so we never ever forget.  It should only be a memorial and not undrground as they plan do

harley89

Flight 93 and the towers in New York were separate events. Yes they did find remains in New York. And no they shouldnt make a movie of that. Flight 93 occured in Pa. And all families have agreed to the movie

LastCall

I did read last week not all families agreed Because  of they could  not find  there loved one's
     that is what I did read thanks

harley89

On researching this movie. I did find the families do support it and some of them will be attending the premier. This will actually be the fourth  movie about Flight 93 the first 3 were made for TV films. The first 3 days of the opening 10% of all ticket sales will be donated to the Flight 93 memorial fund. So whether you think it is right or not consider sending the cost of a ticket to the flight 93 memorial fund

LastCall

God how much pain can you take to see that terribel terrible movie and knowing of the phone calls now
   with that young lady's on the phone saying am I going to die to the 911 operator I could never do it
           NEVER knowing my kid or what ever was there and i could not find them THAT IS just me I guess

slidecage2222

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 11, 2006, 07:49:59 AM
On researching this movie. I did find the families do support it and some of them will be attending the premier. This will actually be the fourth  movie about Flight 93 the first 3 were made for TV films. The first 3 days of the opening 10% of all ticket sales will be donated to the Flight 93 memorial fund. So whether you think it is right or not consider sending the cost of a ticket to the flight 93 memorial fund

Flight  93
This is why  i  cant understand why people are making a BIG Deal about this movie.... the same story has been on TV movies  3 times and noone said a thing (or i never heard about it)     I will not go see it     for this reason... i already saw the  same show  3 times on tv  and im not going to pay  some stupid theather  9 bucks to see it on the big screen

got to love how they are only giving  profits from the first weekend  --- i think that is a slap inthe face and i heard its  NET profits   not gross what could even = less...

Now the other movie   what I belive  OPENS ON SEPT 11 or close to it 

shows the firefighters and police running into the towers to try to save people .... i think this will be a very sad movie BUT This Moive has to be made... many people are forgetting what happen that day  and one of my  friends kids got in trouble for even bringing up the  Sept 11 attack... the teather said its not right to   to talk about it cause it could start hate crimes in the school.... I Say   #$#$# that teacher and #$#$  what they are teaching..   THey allow them to pray in the middle of the day  BUT  Ban saying  GOD in school    Yea  that #$#$# right.

I probally wont go see the SEPT 11 movie as well    cause i plan on going to see  SNAKES ON A PLANE  : )    nothing better  then watching someone get crushed by a snake then ate   LOL    O0

harley89

I do not plan to watch the movie but I will send a donation to the memorial foundation to show my support.

nanners

The pitts people may have agreed to the movie..but not saying they liked the idea.. some of the families can deal with the tragedy others cannot.. I know it would be hard for me.

nightperson

i think they shouldnt of waited a little longer for the movie

zo!D

they were just talking about this on fox news. talking about "if people are ready" for movies about the 9/11 incident.

and they mentioned this movie:

http://www.united93movie.com/index.php

you'll notice that this movie isnt about the towers, or the pentagon attacks... its about the plane that was overtaken by the passengers... this is the second movie that i know of that has been made about this plane, and whats happend on board, the first one, was on the discovery channel... it was The Flight That Fought Back.

I wonder how long it will be before someone makes a movie about what happend at the pentagon, and the towers... This being the worst attack on the united states since pearl harbor... you have to think how long it took to make movies about that attack. Now since times are the way they are, there is probably going to alot of controversy, about everything, and anything. IF there is a movie made about the attacks.

im sure that people are "ready" for movies to be made about the attacks but... i dont think people are going to want them to be made.  then theres the question, of who will step up and direct the movies, and even more.  who would star in the movies?  this is going to be a touchy subject im sure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview