Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Please help me

Started by mutuals,

Previous topic - Next topic

mutuals

Please can someone help me. I recently lost my hard drive with,,,,,,,,,,you guessed it,my programs. Not just my programs but the generated page for the "I bought them all" and I can not get a reply from several emails. I am very very sad. Please can someone help me be a happy camper again??? I will be your friend LOL.  e4.gif>

Helen

Quote from: mutuals on April 13, 2006, 10:33:18 PM
Please can someone help me. I recently lost my hard drive with,,,,,,,,,,you guessed it,my programs. Not just my programs but the generated page for the "I bought them all" and I can not get a reply from several emails. I am very very sad. Please can someone help me be a happy camper again??? I will be your friend LOL.  e4.gif>

Did you send an email to replacecode@aol.com?

mutuals

Yes I have sent email there and no reply.  :'(

Helen

Quote from: mutuals on April 13, 2006, 11:46:14 PM
Yes I have sent email there and no reply.  :'(

Make sure you enter $150 club in the subject line and give it a couple of days.

foxx

I guess there is no chance you still have the email with the 150 link in it then?  My system crashed a few months ago...luckily, I have always used my Yahoo! account for badgehelp stuff and kept the important ones...

Make sure you have followed the directions at http://badgehelp.com/lost.html  to a tee.  They will get in touch with you...I have a feeling they have been extremely busy as of late...

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 13, 2006, 11:57:34 PM
I guess there is no chance you still have the email with the 150 link in it then?  My system crashed a few months ago...luckily, I have always used my Yahoo! account for badgehelp stuff and kept the important ones...

Make sure you have followed the directions at http://badgehelp.com/lost.html  to a tee.  They will get in touch with you...I have a feeling they have been extremely busy as of late...

Especially with getting the new format up and running here.

mutuals

Yes I  triple checked the procedure and I have followed it to a "T". I also rechecked my yahoo email and I do  have a copy of the code generater page. It  just won`t regenerate the codes I need.
Thank you all very much, I will try to be a little more patient . LOL  he.gif 

mutuals

FYI  I  have been sending mail since 3/09/06  :'(

wattsmyname

Are you sending your request from the original e-mail address that you used when you purchased the 150 package?  If not you will need to let them know that you changed your e-mail address

Helen

Quote from: wattsmyname on April 15, 2006, 02:33:38 AM
Are you sending your request from the original e-mail address that you used when you purchased the 150 package?  If not you will need to let them know that you changed your e-mail address

Another good point. I forgot to add that one.

Your avatar is too wild watts!!

wattsmyname

Helen

harley89

I learned 1 thing I print out every receipt for every auto I buy.

mutuals

:-[  Umm I found what I was looking for, in my hotmail acct. in the junk box no less. LOL I feel really foolish,,,,umm no I don`t. I blamed my blunder on the fact that I may have drainbamage. LMAO  :o
Thank you ALL for your time and wisdom. You ROCK!!!!!

OK I AM OFF,,,,,,, I MUST BE HOPPING DOWN THE POGO TRAIL,,,,,,HIPPITY HOPPITY BADGES ARE ON THE WAY.
e4.gif>

Tara

Glad you found what you were looking for good luck  O0

Helen

Quote from: mutuals on April 16, 2006, 09:08:55 PM
:-[  Umm I found what I was looking for, in my hotmail acct. in the junk box no less. LOL I feel really foolish,,,,umm no I don`t. I blamed my blunder on the fact that I may have drainbamage. LMAO  :o
Thank you ALL for your time and wisdom. You ROCK!!!!!

OK I AM OFF,,,,,,, I MUST BE HOPPING DOWN THE POGO TRAIL,,,,,,HIPPITY HOPPITY BADGES ARE ON THE WAY.
e4.gif>

Drainbamage? I like that. So glad you found what you need.

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview