PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:05:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thanks to everyone whos made me feel welcome here ,

Started by Gecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

g/day i'll make this as short as possible  . 
i would like to just make this post to thank all of you that have made me feel welcome here   , i   know Bree  Homer mayhem ETC have a hard job to do trying to keep this a user freindly family site and i respect them for doing that for us all . as for club pogo and pogo in general  i usualy only keep to a few freinds in chats on pogo   due to   i dont realy trust anyone to be honest , even on this forum i think there is pogo  spys employees  paid to report back to EA as what we are doing and saying ,   ive seen the dills  come and go and put chit on others then leave  ,  while im posting this i'll say this now ive been pm,ed by some trying to incite   a flame  up on here, but to those that have pm,ed me  i am my own person and say my own things  in posts   ,  now pls note the before amentioned comments are not directed at any one person ,   
  i think bree is doing a great job on here   , i also love reading all the funny comments from tara , cling, helen, hippo  (dang man u need to fatten up ur aviater  :)) )  night person mama  ,  foxx  ,  trina  and anyone else ive missed  out on ,   and trina i love ur aviater shes gorgeous   and so is ur signature  ,   
and hellen ur gorgeous too   ,
keep up the funny  posts  all  ,
thanks again for making me feel welcome  to your forum
even if u dont think so  i do realy love u all and ur posts   
(((((((((hugss))))))))))))))))))

Helen

ClingFree

Well I was named .. and Im Blushing AND gigglesnorting!  sheeesh and so early in the morning!!

Thank you Gecko ... and Im glad youve found a place you wanna be!

Ps. I dont trust many either (Some call those trust issues .. I tell them to  :-X ) ... But within time you'll find that we're all nothing but a buncha cheaters  ;)

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on April 14, 2006, 05:31:08 AM
Well I was named .. and Im Blushing AND gigglesnorting!  sheeesh and so early in the morning!!

Ps. I dont trust many either (Some call those trust issues .. I tell them to  :-X ) ... But within time you'll find that we're all nothing but a buncha cheaters  ;)

Cling, you have such a way with words and I love it!!

Gecko

Quote from: nanners on April 14, 2006, 05:29:44 AM
Yep a fun bunch of nuts here LMAO!
i think this sign is fitting  for what u said   :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

btw ive got a pic of tara flashing the pc but cant post it here   :)) :))

harley89

Welcome to Pogo Cheats aka The Cuckoos Nest  Im sure you are right about Pogo keeping tabs on us but find us scarry so they leave us alone  Have fun

Helen

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 14, 2006, 05:57:34 AM
Welcome to Pogo Cheats aka The Cuckoos Nest  Im sure you are right about Pogo keeping tabs on us but find us scarry so they leave us alone  Have fun

Us? scary?? hahaha

harley89

Thanks Nanners I went to the garden center yesterday and filled up with potting soil and plants I potted 11 hanging baskets and still have about that many to go I just love Spring

SaintHiρρo

LoL, maybe I do need to feed her once in a while...

Glad you feel so welcomed here. We try our best to have fun while helping others. It helps keep some (not most) of us at the nuthouse!

::singing "they're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me away, ho ho, hee hee, ha ha, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men, in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha ha!"::

Gecko

Quote from: ClingFree on April 14, 2006, 05:31:08 AM

ty cling   and many thanks for all ur replys   ee4.gif

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 14, 2006, 07:01:20 AM

Glad you feel so welcomed here. We try our best to have fun while helping others. It helps keep some (not most) of us at the nuthouse!

::singing "they're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me away, ho ho, hee hee, ha ha, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men, in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha ha!"::

OMG Hippo, I thought I was the only one who ever sang that song. Instead of counting to 10 I'd sing it. My kids really used to think I was nuts.  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 14, 2006, 07:04:52 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 14, 2006, 07:01:20 AM

OMG Hippo, I thought I was the only one who ever sang that song. Instead of counting to 10 I sing it. My kids really used to think I was nuts.  :))

Oh noooooooooooo  :oo When I first heard that "song", I thought it was a made up one until someone actually played it for me (at this time, I can't remember if it was video or audio) and I knew it was great. I always wanted to learn the entire song as my ex boss knew it word for word and would sing it whenever we had a lot of work to do that kept us staying overtime. Ahhhhhh the memories!

Gecko

ok because everyones so nice   heres  a pic ive been saving lol its homer in his audition clothes  for brokeback mountain as u'll see he does wear a hat when called  for  lol he didn't get the part but im not sure if he broke his back trying   , shhh  dont tell homer i sneaked his pic in here   :)) :)) :)) :))

dang it  missed out on becoming a movie star again   :'(

get back here u dang horse i blame you  :)) :))

harley89

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on April 14, 2006, 05:23:36 AM
g/day i'll make this as short as possible  . 
i would like to just make this post to thank all of you that have made me feel welcome here   , i   know Bree  Homer mayhem ETC have a hard job to do trying to keep this a user freindly family site and i respect them for doing that for us all . as for club pogo and pogo in general  i usualy only keep to a few freinds in chats on pogo   due to   i dont realy trust anyone to be honest , even on this forum i think there is pogo  spys employees  paid to report back to EA as what we are doing and saying ,   ive seen the dills  come and go and put chit on others then leave  ,  while im posting this i'll say this now ive been pm,ed by some trying to incite   a flame  up on here, but to those that have pm,ed me  i am my own person and say my own things  in posts   ,  now pls note the before amentioned comments are not directed at any one person ,   
  i think bree is doing a great jon on here   , i also love reading all the funny comments from tara , cling, helen, hippo  (dang man u need to fatten up ur aviater  :)) )  night person mama  ,  foxx  ,  trina  and anyone else ive missed  out on ,   and trina i love ur aviater shes gorgeous   and so is ur signature  ,   
and hellen ur gorgeous too   ,
keep up the funny  posts  all  ,
thanks again for making me feel welcome  to your forum
even if u dont think so  i do realy love u all and ur posts   
(((((((((hugss))))))))))))))))))

Wooo hoooo I saw my name too O0  Thanks Gecko and we love reading your posts  ( I think )  :-\  Just kidding!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview