PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 09:36:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bree

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

I wanted to give a huge shout of THANKS to Bree for helping me out with my avatar and signature!! You did a wonderful job. Maybe one day I will figure this all out. Thank you so much :D :D :D

Bree

You're Welcome, Sweetpeach!!!!  I was glad I could help you out....... :)

Luna

Its really nice knowing there are people out there who offer to help out others. O0

Helen

We all try, sometimes we succeed and some times we don't. That's why we all pitch in. It was very nice of Bree to help you out.

Tara

YIKES !!!!  Helen turned into a animated dog !!!  Scared me...nice avatar...I will just have to get use to that being you now!!

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 15, 2006, 10:04:10 AM
YIKES !!!!  Helen turned into a animated dog !!!  Scared me...nice avatar...I will just have to get use to that being you now!!

I figured it was time to get rid of the Easter eggs!! I'll keep the dog till I find something I like better!! BTW, thanks!!

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 15, 2006, 10:05:34 AM

I figured it was time to get rid of the Easter eggs!! I'll keep the dog till I find something I like better!! BTW, thanks!!

A warning sign should come with your dogs tail....Warning: Do Not Watch For Long You Will Become Hypnotized !!!

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 15, 2006, 10:09:21 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 15, 2006, 10:05:34 AM

A warning sign should come with your dogs tail....Warning: Do Not Watch For Long You Will Become Hypnotized !!!

WARNING!!  :))  :))  :))

SouthPadreIsland

I would also like to thank Bree and PogoCheats for the PM I got today for my birthday!  Very cute!  Cheered me up! <3

Luna

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on April 15, 2006, 01:02:02 PM
I would also like to thank Bree and PogoCheats for the PM I got today for my birthday!  Very cute!  Cheered me up! <3

Happy Birthday to you

SouthPadreIsland

Bree

Homer

Quote from: sweetpeach on April 15, 2006, 09:56:17 AM
I wanted to give a huge shout of THANKS to Bree for helping me out with my avatar and signature!! You did a wonderful job. Maybe one day I will figure this all out. Thank you so much :D :D :D

I have a cat like yours.

See?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview