Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need help with Sushi Auto

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Hi,
I need some help with Sushi, the auto for Squelchies.
I'm having the same problems with the updated Sushi 1.4 version auto as I was the 1.3 version. The BH  WS says that the 1.4 was specially designed to stop the dropped BONUS rounds. It hasn't stopped doing just what 1.3 did, which is this:
It is playing just fine, then ithe auto program stops and doesn't click or move a single Sqelchie. There is NO screen freeze, so I guess it's not Squelchies goofing up, right?

Usually happens around Round 16-18 and usually when B-O-N-U is showing, LOL. The only thing I can do is start a new game.. Sometimes, it will pull itself out of the funk once the BONU letters are gone, and starts back up again. I have not gotten any error codes on the Auto messages.

Heerrre are my specs:
Win XP
Scren res. 1024 x 768, 32 bit color
Smooth fonts unchecked, Screen saver off
Same effect if using Sun Java or MSVM plug in

Also is not affected by Level of difficulty of game or speed of auto.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I don't like Squelchies, have a ton of games to play to get badges and am hating like heck having to babysit this program. :)

Thanks! ee2.1.gif

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on April 12, 2006, 10:27:53 PM
Hi,
I'm having the same problems with the updated Sushi 1.4 version auto as I was the 1.3 version. The BH  WS says that the 1.4 was specially designed to stop the dropped BONUS rounds. It hasn't stopped doing just what 1.3 did, which is this:
It is playing just fine, then ithe auto program stops and doesn't click or move a single Sqelchie. There is NO screen freeze, so I guess it's not Squelchies goofing up, right?

Usually happens around Round 16-18 and usually when B-O-N-U is showing, LOL. The only thing I can do is start a new game.. Sometimes, it will pull itself out of the funk once the BONU letters are gone, and starts back up again. I have not gotten any error codes on the Auto messages.

Heerrre are my specs:
Win XP

Any help is greatly appreciated as I don't like Squelchies, have a ton of games to play to get badges and am hating like heck having to babysit this program. :)

Thanks! ee2.1.gif

What you're experiencing (if I'm reading this correctly) is that the game plays just fine. Then once in a while, it will not play a NORMAL round and when the next round begins, it will play like normal. Am I understanding this correctly or are you saying it will not play a BONUS round?

Homer

Hi,

Heerrre are my specs:
Win XP

Thanks! ee2.1.gif

Try these tips.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,23632.msg161238.html#msg161238

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Hi, St. Hippo,
Thanks for reading. :)
The auto is skipping regular rounds, usually when the BONUS word lacks one letter, that's why I thought there might be a connection between the two events..
I don't care about the little Squelchies in the bucket, LO, just want to go up in ranks.
However, there are times when I don't want to babysit the auto and it does not start back up with the next round, just keeps on letting the little creatures fall to the ocean floor.
My stats are pitiful, LOL.

Thank you!!

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 13, 2006, 03:12:12 PM
Hi,

Heerrre are my specs:
Win XP

Thanks! ee2.1.gif

What you're experiencing (if I'm reading this correctly) is that the game plays just fine. Then once in a while, it will not play a NORMAL round and when the next round begins, it will play like normal. Am I understanding this correctly or are you saying it will not play a BONUS round?

foxx

Iwanttowin...have you tried the auto with Firefox?  I know some people are leery of downloading a new browser...but I am a huge fan of it.  My sushi auto has no problems when I run it on FF. 

You can get it here: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

BadgeBabe

Mozilla Firefox was a dream to download and install. Took less than 3 mins. It's not intrusive.. quite a departure from IE.
Are there any security issues I should know about? Does it automatically check for updates and " patches" like Windows does for IE 6.0?

I like Firefox but it is still dropping rounds, just not as  often as IE was. I am playing on Medium difficulty, with the helper Click Speed one notch behind " Faster" setting.
It did the exact same thing- ran a few waves, got the B-O-N-U showing and stopped working. It is picking back up most of the time, but I had to restart Sushi twice because it didn't play the next rounds.
Like I said, I don't give a darn about their little bonus round, but I do care when gameplay stops.
Should I re-install Sushi 1.4?

About the Sun Java, I read what has been posted about the version 4 being a better version than 5, so that's what I downloaded from a link I found.
Is that OK?

Thanks for the help once more. :)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on April 14, 2006, 12:05:59 PM
Mozilla Firefox was a dream to download and install. Took less than 3 mins. It's not intrusive.. quite a departure from IE.
Are there any security issues I should know about? Does it automatically check for updates and " patches" like Windows does for IE 6.0?

I like Firefox but it is still dropping rounds, just not as  often as IE was. I am playing on Medium difficulty, with the helper Click Speed one notch behind " Faster" setting.
It did the exact same thing- ran a few waves, got the B-O-N-U showing and stopped working. It is picking back up most of the time, but I had to restart Sushi twice because it didn't play the next rounds.
Like I said, I don't give a darn about their little bonus round, but I do care when gameplay stops.

About the Sun Java, I read what has been posted about the version 4 being a better version than 5, so that's what I downloaded from a link I found.
Is that OK?

Mine stop once in a while when I was testing it but it started itself back up the next time around. Now, while I like the fact it does this (it keeps my stats looking somewhat human like), it does cause problems if you have to manually restart it. When the auto stopped, did you let it go a few rounds to see if it needed a manual restart or did you just restart it after the 1st time it missed a round?

foxx

Glad you are enjoying Firefox...

...as far as "automatic updates" go...mine is actually automatically downloading 1.5.0.2  right now...I didn't even realize it did that!

Okay...about Sushi...I think perhaps the best course of action now would be to take a screenshot when the auto freezes and send it to Badgehelp. 

Not real sure of the addy you send that to...I believe it is badgehelp@aol.com...Please someone feel free to correct me on that!

BadgeBabe

LOL, I don't really think they want to hear from me about things not working well.
Phlinx is still displaying the " Unknown Stagger State" message and is not winning over 15% of rounds played. Impossible to advance  8 ranks or so I need for the next badge without wasting 3-4 days of 24/7 play on the one game.

My sincere hope is that they continue to work on the known issues in a few autos and know that we are very grateful for the MANY which work smoothly. :)

Thanks!!!
I still like Firefox and plan to download it to my other PC. :)

BadgeBabe

Hi,
I'm sorry- I missed this post earlier.
Squelchies is playing OK, not great but OK. :)
I went up one rank without trying while watching it play ( excruciating to watch that creepy lobster).
Also, with Firefox I went up to 30+ rounds, whereas with IE, I didn't get past round 17 or so. I don't know that it matters rankwise, but it does prove that the auto is working, will work with the steps Homer posted above.

Oh, BTW, I did a complete computer file search for " Sushi" and removed 11 files. Some were shortcuts, a few were Prefetch but there were at least 2 " hidden" copies of Sushi on my system. I keep all my autos in one place now, but apparently I had duplicates of the older versions somewhere in my PC. That could have been part of the problem, LOL.

About Java running on Firefox- Is there a default Java setting and if so, should I change it?
I need detailed info about Java and Firefox.
Also, when I downloaded Java for IE recently, it was MSJVM. Is that what it is supposed to say or is that MS VM?

I HATE the separation of the Java into MS and Sun. It really stinks to try to configure the best setup for each game consistently.

A list of what auto works better with Java and which work best with MS VM Java would be nice for computer challenged people like me, if the autos work the same for most systems, that is.

Thanks again for helping me with the tech questions. :)

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 14, 2006, 12:10:15 PM

Is that OK?

Mine stop once in a while when I was testing it but it started itself back up the next time around. Now, while I like the fact it does this (it keeps my stats looking somewhat human like), it does cause problems if you have to manually restart it. When the auto stopped, did you let it go a few rounds to see if it needed a manual restart or did you just restart it after the 1st time it missed a round?

SaintHiρρo

Glad to hear you're finally progressing with the auto. Best of luck to you and thanks for coming back to share your story. Now get moving towards rank 50!

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on April 14, 2006, 06:57:59 PM
Hi,
I went up one rank without trying while watching it play ( excruciating to watch that creepy lobster).
Also, with Firefox I went up to 30+ rounds, whereas with IE, I didn't get past round 17 or so. I don't know that it matters rankwise, but it does prove that the auto is working, will work with the steps Homer posted above.

Oh, BTW, I did a complete computer file search for " Sushi" and removed 11 files. Some were shortcuts, a few were Prefetch but there were at least 2 " hidden" copies of Sushi on my system. I keep all my autos in one place now, but apparently I had duplicates of the older versions somewhere in my PC. That could have been part of the problem, LOL.

About Java running on Firefox- Is there a default Java setting and if so, should I change it?
Also, when I downloaded Java for IE recently, it was MSJVM. Is that what it is supposed to say or is that MS VM?

I HATE the separation of the Java into MS and Sun. It really stinks to try to configure the best setup for each game consistently.

A list of what auto works better with Java and which work best with MS VM Java would be nice for computer challenged people like me, if the autos work the same for most systems, that is.

Is that OK?

Homer

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on April 14, 2006, 06:57:59 PM
Hi,

Is that OK?

The default java in FF is Sun Java.

What I do is I have my IE configured for VM and FF only uses the Sun Java anyways.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Well, Homer Dude,
When I have $150 more of hubby's money, I will purchase a second set of cheats for the PC with MS VM. LOLOL
I asked- but right now it's either/ or... SOME PEOPLE do not understand the passion for Pogo badges at all.

Which reminds me, I saw the most awesome Badge Album tonight.
IF this person hangs around here, which I suspect, and likes a certain American classic motorcycle, shout out to her about her fab work in a year and a half.
She has all the mobile badges except the last Tri Peaks, and all the game badges except the 2 new games and the last Lottso badge,  all weekly, SE, and even the 3 Omaha badges. I drooled for about an hour. Seeing all her work makes me want to cheat HARDER!!!!! ( not that she did- I don't know... for sure.)

THANK YOU for helping me tonight.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview