This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how much do you pay for pogo ?!

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

So i'm broke my bank account overdrawn from getting gas and it comin out a week later and me bein charges 35 freakin $ from bank, and then ohh no this aint funny pogo goes and takes out $ 4.99  :o now they charge me again 35 bucks I call they tell me they can let it through if they want and even if pogo cancels the 4.99 there still gonna charge me 35 bucks!!   so i have now paid 50 freakin dollars fro 1 month of pogo!?   :x :'(  im assuming they let it through so they could have more of my money. since the bank thinks its funny i will do them one better i will take close my account take my check to store cash it there it will only cost me 5 bucks way better than 50 forget the debit card im usin cash just cause they wipe their butts with 100 dollar bills doesn't mean I can afford too....  I will take that used 100 dollar bill though   ;D

Homer

Good luck with your credit report. If your gonna try and beat the bank out of their overdraft fee there will certainly be a mark on your credit report.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

butch1286

ohh no I'll pay the stupid thing I aint happy about it I'll just be gettin out the duct tape for my shoes and pants for awhile.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

butch1286

I prob. just wrote it wrong.  What makes me really mad though is the gas that put me over was for my brother! >:( lazy cheap bum

Mary

check your5 acct. on pogo home page if they took out $35.00 your good for a year now  :(

wattsmyname

Quote from: butch1286 on April 15, 2006, 10:20:59 PM
I prob. just wrote it wrong.  What makes me really mad though is the gas that put me over was for my brother! >:( lazy cheap bum

Gotta love Family. It's so hard to tell them no  :oo

Mary

Gecko

Quote from: Homer on April 15, 2006, 10:19:31 PM
Oh ok...I must have misunderstood you.
knew id find a place to post this  lol

btw im not sure how much it costs  in au Dollars  my acountant handles all that stuff,

Mary

maybe one day i`ll have enough money to have an acountant  :'(

Shady Lady

I once had a debit purchase for less that $1 not clear. That darn soda cost me $30.

Quote from: mama on April 15, 2006, 11:00:16 PM

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 16, 2006, 12:35:54 AM
I once had a debit purchase for less that $1 not clear. That darn soda cost me $30.

Quote from: mama on April 15, 2006, 11:00:16 PM

Pretty expensive can of soda Shady!!  >:(

badgemad

Wow sounds like your banks are the same as ours but we get charged $70 for going overdrawn here in the uk

Tara

For what your paying in service charges you could buy a yearly membership. Tell your brother to pay for it all...it was for his gas  O0

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 16, 2006, 12:35:54 AM

Wow...I was starting to feel quilty about taking ya'lls money...But not no more  O0  If your going to give it to the bank you might as well give it to me  >:D  So sorry Shady thats terrible.

Iceman0007

SaintHiρρo

What I don't get about overdraft is that if you have something you want to purchase for $15 and you only have $10 in your account... if they decline the card, why do they then charge you $40 for declining that purchase? Banks make no sense to me. That's why I stick with the "Tara Card*". Has an interest rate of only 50% and you don't have to make your first payment for 2 weeks after they mailed you the card (regardless of when you receive it). You start off with a balance of $5000 but if you are late on a payment by one minute (all payments must be received by 5pm EST), she already has the kneecap breakers on their way. It's a great reminder to pay your bills on time and to help improve your credit! Order the Tara Card today!

*Accepted wherever Tara pleases!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 16, 2006, 07:43:22 AM
What I don't get about overdraft is that if you have something you want to purchase for $15 and you only have $10 in your account... if they decline the card, why do they then charge you $40 for declining that purchase? Banks make no sense to me. That's why I stick with the "Tara Card*". Has an interest rate of only 50% and you don't have to make your first payment for 2 weeks after they mailed you the card (regardless of when you receive it). You start off with a balance of $5000 but if you are late on a payment by one minute (all payments must be received by 5pm EST), she already has the kneecap breakers on their way. It's a great reminder to pay your bills on time and to help improve your credit! Order the Tara Card today!

*Accepted wherever Tara pleases!

LMAO...you goofball    And hey you could do a great commerical to...Just like Cling did this morning !! 

Tara

Maybe I need to put a request in for a license plate that says Tara@paypal.com ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview