PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:24:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Internet explorer 7

Started by Jonathan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

Quote from: jrlt on April 16, 2006, 02:38:15 PM
I was looking on a help site for win xp, and I found that Internet Explorer 7 has been available since may in beta version. It will be released in the new operating system that is due for release this fall..

Here is the page for Internet Explorer 7

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/ie7/default.mspx

Its wonderful, a new interface and tabbed browsing built in...
Thanks for that :) With that link you supplied if anyone clicks the "Get beta 2 preview" they should scroll down and read the small print before downloading, especially what operating system/s it's compatible with.

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 16, 2006, 02:40:18 PM
Nice to know but I dont Beta anything from Microsoft. Wont touch anything new until its been out at least 18 months  :o
Agreed :)

badgemad

Well i have got firefox and the latest ie 7 and i think they look pretty much the same

jmsshr

i had ie7 too but had to take off due to problems with my nortons so i went back to ie6.

Gecko

hi there jmss   , i been using ie7  for months now   its a good browser  bit heavy on cpu usage  but other than that found it easy to use  , ive just changed back to ie6 only because of my windows live msger  ie7 has some kinda glitch that wont allow to sharew freinds and info but this feature on windows live msger is only avalable in australia  other wise i would have still had it  ,
i have to update   programs on my laptop pc soon so i might put ie7 on that one . ee4.gif

Homer

Be careful with skins and toolbars they may affect the performance of your autos. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nanners

Thanx for that info Homer.. *as she deletes IE skins*..ok all gone now..  :)

Jonathan

well i went back to internet explorer 6 i was making my computer run slow and some sites acted wierd.... :x

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jrlt on April 18, 2006, 01:08:12 PM
well i went back to internet explorer 6 i was making my computer run slow and some sites acted wierd.... :x

Another reason Beta is NEVER the way to go with Microsoft!

Tracey

i want to know why when i uninstalled explorer 7 to go back to 6 is that when i click on my profile to see my game stats it wont let me do it the second time .. i have to refresh the lobby to do so

Lynne

I like IE 7 .. but some autos i need to use firefox... IE 7 is a lot better than IE6

badgemad

Quote from: Tracey33 on May 05, 2006, 03:12:33 PM
i want to know why when i uninstalled explorer 7 to go back to 6 is that when i click on my profile to see my game stats it wont let me do it the second time .. i have to refresh the lobby to do so
Ive got the same problem i d/l IE7 then uninstalled it and now i can get the stats up a second time

Tracey

Quote from: lmazzettia on May 05, 2006, 03:20:31 PM
I like IE 7 .. but some autos i need to use firefox... IE 7 is a lot better than IE6

to me its not .. maybe for some computers that can agree with it .. it was the worse download i made .. thank god it didnt affect my autos .. just wish i knew how to put things back to normal without formatting and restore back ur pc didnt work either

Tracey

and the worse thing its not in my add and remove lol

badgemad

it should be under add and remove under internet explorer 7 beta thats where mine was

badgemad

if you uninstall IE 7 it will replace it with IE6 if you dont like either of them then use firefox O0

Tracey

no i like IE6 b4 i installed IE7 all i want it back to the way it was b4 .. so i can click on my game stats as many times as i want without refreshin the lobby

Sweet_Karamel

WOW! I like to try new things. I hear it was comming out and now it's here. I got to get it and see whats new. Thanks for letting us know it's out Jrit.

Homer

IE7 is still a beta product. That could be why some people are having problems with it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview