PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:26:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ms. Nettiquette

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 02:11:16 PM
See thats why playing with yourself is better...You don't have to wait for your partner..or even listen to them...just play and get it over with...And if a game has a timer and it takes real people or whatever I am going to use the timer to time out and get my badge and go on about my buisness ... 8)

You did that on purpose. You made me spit my drink onto my monitor... that's not cool at all!  :))

foxx

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 02:16:35 PM
Hippo Gigglesnorted!  LMFAO!

WooHooo Now if we can just get him to gigglepee!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 17, 2006, 02:12:01 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 02:11:16 PM
See thats why playing with yourself is better...You don't have to wait for your partner..or even listen to them...just play and get it over with...And if a game has a timer and it takes real people or whatever I am going to use the timer to time out and get my badge and go on about my buisness ... 8)

You did that on purpose. You made me spit my drink onto my monitor... that's not cool at all!  :))

Was this one I should of re-read before I posted?  ???

Mr. Rasputia

Jonathan

lol we know what tara does with here time lol

good point saint

foxx

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 02:28:22 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 17, 2006, 02:17:53 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 02:16:35 PM
Hippo Gigglesnorted!  LMFAO!

WooHooo Now if we can just get him to gigglepee!

Foxx's new mission.   ;)

LoL, not happening on this or any other day!

foxx

Didn't think you'd gigglesnort either, did ya?   >:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 02:31:18 PM

LoL, I can say it only happens in movies and TV... never in real life until today.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 17, 2006, 02:32:26 PM

LoL, I can say it only happens in movies and TV... never in real life until today.

Since I made you gigglesnort in real life ( I think I am the one who made you do it) ...I think you know the price and the addy to deposit your funds in to....Thanks and have a wonderful day  >:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 02:38:29 PM

Since I made you gigglesnort in real life ( I think I am the one who made you do it) ...I think you know the price and the addy to deposit your funds in to....Thanks and have a wonderful day  >:D

LoL, nope it wasn't you. I'm not going to say who made me "gigglesnort" but it wasn't the one with the address of tara@paygal... errr paypal.com

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 17, 2006, 02:57:09 PM

LoL, nope it wasn't you. I'm not going to say who made me "gigglesnort" but it wasn't the one with the address of tara@paygal... errr paypal.com

It was about playing with yourself or with bots right? And could you tell me what you see right here  >:D

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 03:07:34 PM

It was about playing with yourself or with bots right? And could you tell me what you see right here  >:D

Uhh a devil.

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 17, 2006, 03:08:00 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 03:07:34 PM

Uhh a devil.

Do you have that devil on your smileys?

zeboo

a few years ago it used to bother me people would come into a game then stop playing it , hoping you would leave so they would go up in ratings..I just put my auto mouse clicker on ..think it was xu mouse not sure anymore..but I would let it run till they gave up..I had 2 computers so I never quit playing lol..one time it took them 2 days to give up, but they finally did and I won  :))  :))  :))

zzigzzag

I would rather play bots when the badges or challenges are NOT rated ....makes the game go by faster also I get alot of "IMS" so playing bots allows you to "im" and not be accused of "cheating" if takes more then 3 secs to play, especially in partner games...LOL

Helen

Especially in a "partner" game. You can cuss out the bot without getting in trouble.  :))

nightperson

Quote from: Helen on April 18, 2006, 06:33:43 PM
Especially in a "partner" game. You can cuss out the bot without getting in trouble.  :))

i thought i was the only one that cuss the bots out :))

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on April 18, 2006, 06:35:34 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 18, 2006, 06:33:43 PM

i thought i was the only one that cuss the bots out :))

Nope. They play sooooo stupid.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview