Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need help

Started by TIGERTIGERTIGER,

Previous topic - Next topic

TIGERTIGERTIGER

I have not been able to get into first class this week. I'll click to go into a room and it shows that it is loading then all of a sudden it is gone. I did everything EA said and they seem to be no help. I am not having any trouble getting into any other games. The crazy part is this game was my personal badge just last week,and I had no problems then.  Can anyone help?   Thanks  :x :x :x

bobby

ClingFree

Quote from: TIGERTIGERTIGER on April 17, 2006, 11:08:00 AM
I have not been able to get into first class this week. I'll click to go into a room and it shows that it is loading then all of a sudden it is gone. I did everything EA said and they seem to be no help. I am not having any trouble getting into any other games. The crazy part is this game was my personal badge just last week,and I had no problems then.  Can anyone help?   Thanks  :x :x :x

cookies deleted? Cache Emptied? Temp files gone?

<Edit>: If all else fails, PM me your information, and I can get the badge for you

Luna

Try deleting cookies, Cache , and  Temp files   Then reboot your comp. That helps some times

SaintHiρρo

I have that problem every so often except my screen changes to say "Java not installed". I then try again (right after getting that message) and it seems to load just fine. I think Pogo just likes messing with my head.

TIGERTIGERTIGER

Quote from: bobby on April 17, 2006, 11:08:36 AM
did you try using a backdoor?
I thought about it but was not sure how to use a backdoor.

ClingFree

Quote from: TIGERTIGERTIGER on April 17, 2006, 11:26:05 AM
Quote from: bobby on April 17, 2006, 11:08:36 AM
did you try using a backdoor?
I thought about it but was not sure how to use a backdoor.

Theyre pretty simple (Not sure I can post a link here tho) -- Im going to PM you.

Tara

You can scroll the page we are on right now and theres a link to Pogo Backdoors at the top

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 11:43:52 AM
You can scroll the page we are on right now and theres a link to Pogo Backdoors at the top

:))  I didnt go high enough and thought they took it down so I was ascared to type a link!

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 17, 2006, 11:44:37 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 11:43:52 AM

:))  I didnt go high enough and thought they took it down so I was ascared to type a link!

Sorry, I was typing while you were  :-X

TIGERTIGERTIGER

<Edit>: If all else fails, PM me your information, and I can get the badge for you
[/quote]I'm not able to PM at this point do you have another idea? I have tryed everything including backdoors and still unable to get in. :x >:( :( :'( ???

ClingFree

Quote from: TIGERTIGERTIGER on April 17, 2006, 12:23:37 PM

I'm not able to PM at this point do you have another idea? I have tryed everything including backdoors and still unable to get in. :x >:( :( :'( ???
[/quote]

You have 25 ... You should be able to PM

TIGERTIGERTIGER

Quote from: ClingFree on April 17, 2006, 12:24:21 PM

I'm not able to PM at this point do you have another idea? I have tryed everything including backdoors and still unable to get in. :x >:( :( :'( ???

[/quote]Trying to Pm you I get this  An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to send personal messages.

ClingFree

Quote from: TIGERTIGERTIGER on April 17, 2006, 12:33:11 PM

Trying to Pm you I get this  An Error Has Occurred!

[/quote]

Okay gimme 2 mins

<Edit: Check your Email (Junk folder also please)

TIGERTIGERTIGER

Quote from: ClingFree on April 17, 2006, 12:37:31 PM
Quote from: TIGERTIGERTIGER on April 17, 2006, 12:33:11 PM

Trying to Pm you I get this  An Error Has Occurred!

Okay gimme 2 mins

<Edit: Check your Email (Junk folder also please)
[/quote]I keep checking my email and junk mail and I havenot seen ya yet. I still can't get in. Don't know what else to do. :'(

ClingFree

Quote from: TIGERTIGERTIGER on April 17, 2006, 04:19:55 PM

I keep checking my email and junk mail and I havenot seen ya yet. I still can't get in. Don't know what else to do. :'(
[/quote]

I E-mailed the Email you have listed in your profile.

nightperson

Quote from: ClingFree on April 17, 2006, 04:27:08 PM

I keep checking my email and junk mail and I havenot seen ya yet. I still can't get in. Don't know what else to do. :'(

[/quote]

did you pm her and then try for her to reply she may have some in her profile off where she cant get any trying to help

ClingFree

Quote from: nightperson on April 17, 2006, 04:54:41 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 17, 2006, 04:27:08 PM

did you pm her and then try for her to reply she may have some in her profile off where she cant get any trying to help
[/quote]

I did .. she said she couldnt PM.

nightperson

ok see if homer can check into the pm from her name she must have something uncheck

TIGERTIGERTIGER

Hum I was wondering if maybe I needed to check or uncheck something. I'm not sure why that email addy would'nt work I checked it and it is the right one.  :x Im just so confused

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview