PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:01:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gertrude Hawks Orange JellyBeans

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

They come in a bag shaped like a carrot......I am munching on some (bought for hubby he loves jelly beans)...these things are amazing!!

anyone else here ever have them?

ClingFree

Quote from: KsArt on April 17, 2006, 11:34:03 AM
They come in a bag shaped like a carrot......I am munching on some (bought for hubby he loves jelly beans)...these things are amazing!!

I havent. Do they taste like carrots?

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 17, 2006, 11:50:09 AM

I havent. Do they taste like carrots?

Yuck...lol 

Luna

Kelly

lol...I was thinking as I was trying to open the bag...you have to know someone by the way to open this carrot shaped bag......I hope these taste like oranges NOT carrots......well they taste like oranges and they are amazing and addictive.....gertrude hawks are in all the malls here in my area....shes famous for her chocolate but it might be just a PA thing

Tara

Quote from: KsArt on April 17, 2006, 12:02:13 PM
lol...I was thinking as I was trying to open the bag...you have to know someone by the way to open this carrot shaped bag......I hope these taste like oranges NOT carrots......well they taste like oranges and they are amazing and addictive.....gertrude hawks are in all the malls here in my area....shes famous for her chocolate but it might be just a PA thing

This is like way off the subject and I am not known for ever doing that but.....You live in PA right?  Do you know what Ro-Tel is?  A friend of mine says they don't have it there.

Kelly

yup I am in PA and have never heard of RO-TEL.....what is it??

Kelly

Ummmm I have never seen that brand but I have bought canned tomatoes with green pepperes in it....I cannot remember the brand name but I know it wasn't ro-tel.....but now I will be on the look out for it.....some stores here will get stuff IF you ask for it

Helen

I've never even heard of them. Are they any good?

nightperson

Quote from: Helen on April 17, 2006, 04:59:11 PM

I've never even heard of them. Are they any good?

same here never heard of them

Tara

Quote from: KsArt on April 17, 2006, 12:19:36 PM
Ummmm I have never seen that brand but I have bought canned tomatoes with green pepperes in it....I cannot remember the brand name but I know it wasn't ro-tel.....but now I will be on the look out for it.....some stores here will get stuff IF you ask for it

I couldn't make cheese dip or chicken quesadillas without it .

I thought it was everywhere and my friend was lying..guess not.

wattsmyname

I got some for my granddaughter for Easter. She likes them.

crankycook

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 12:05:16 PM
Quote from: KsArt on April 17, 2006, 12:02:13 PM

This is like way off the subject and I am not known for ever doing that but.....You live in PA right?  Do you know what Ro-Tel is?  A friend of mine says they don't have it there.

I live in Pa, and we have ro-Tel here, the Shop-N-Save carries them.

As for the Jelly Beans, I have seen them, never had them, I'm not big on the fruity jelly beans, I like the spicey ones, and love Jelly Belly Beans

Kelly

crankycook

Helen

Quote from: crankycook on April 18, 2006, 05:17:56 PM

As for the Jelly Beans, I have seen them, never had them, I'm not big on the fruity jelly beans, I like the spicey ones, and love Jelly Belly Beans

Jelly Belly are the best!!!

ZedPaul

never had the carrot beans but we did try the new ice cream skittles, thay were delicious!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ZedPaul on April 19, 2006, 06:33:31 PM
never had the carrot beans but we did try the new ice cream skittles, thay were delicious!

No they were not. Chocolate Ice Cream flavored Skittles.... big time yuck! I had to throw them away. It was a waste of money. I'm glad they're here only for a limited time!

ZedPaul

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview