Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

coke blak

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

not a coffee drinker here, it just sounds gross to me mixing the 2 of them together  :x  Now a little Crown Royal and coke back will work  O0  :))

Nymphy

coke is just trying to get up there with all the other new caffine drinks out there to perk you up.
Im a Diet Coke Drinker My Self. THANK YOU.

wattsmyname

Quote from: Nymphy on April 17, 2006, 06:05:02 PM
coke is just trying to get up there with all the other new caffine drinks out there to perk you up.
Im a Diet Coke Drinker My Self. THANK YOU.

Would you like some coffee in your diet coke?

Tara

Im a  Diet Coke drinker also...But I like Bacardi in my coke not friggen coffee  :x

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 06:08:48 PM
Im a  Diet Coke drinker also...But I like Bacardi in my coke not friggen coffee  :x

Ditto!! You watching the cooking show?

somuchfun

Hasn't Coke learned by now not to mess with the formula?  Anyone remember the New Coke???

bobby

it's weird because when you drink it it tastes like coke, then has a bad coffee aftertaste :x i still got 1 in the fridge

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: somuchfun on April 17, 2006, 07:37:34 PM
Hasn't Coke learned by now not to mess with the formula?  Anyone remember the New Coke???

New Coke is still available everywhere BUT the United States. Since the majority of people didn't like the "new coke", they released the "Classic Coke" back to the US and didn't change the new formula for the rest of the world. So they have "Coke" and we have the "Classic Coke". Got it?

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 17, 2006, 08:20:47 PM
Quote from: somuchfun on April 17, 2006, 07:37:34 PM

New Coke is still available everywhere BUT the United States. Since the majority of people didn't like the "new coke", they released the "Classic Coke" back to the US and didn't change the new formula for the rest of the world. So they have "Coke" and we have the "Classic Coke". Got it?

:o  I had no idea "New Coke" was still made at all. Go figure..

lvdust72

My hubby is a major coffee addict, even just eats chocolate coffee beans.  He is not much of a coke drinker, but he loved the stuff.  (It made me puke, literally!!  :x )

He drank the 4-pack, plus is wanting more. 

bobby

what tastes almost as bad is the COKE C2, coke sucks without sugar and carbs and all the good stuff :P

Helen

Quote from: bobby on April 17, 2006, 08:43:52 PM
what tastes almost as bad is the COKE C2, coke sucks without sugar and carbs and all the good stuff :P

All I have to say is if they ever mess with my Diet Coke, they will have one very hormonal, irate woman to deal with.  :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Helen on April 17, 2006, 09:10:43 PM

All I have to say is if they ever mess with my Diet Coke, they will have one very hormonal, irate woman to deal with.  :))

Youre not the only one Helen! Theres quite a few of us diet coke addicts on here!

Jonathan

well since i live in the boondocks lol it may get here next month lol, then again i do need to get out more....

Tara

Whats the reason for your behavior now then?   :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 10:18:05 AM

Whats the reason for your behavior now then?   :)) :))

:P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview