Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My Shaved Kitty

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

LMAO....No...This is not my Cat...

A good new subject usually draws attention from other threads that might be getting heated across the room over there  >:D

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 02:00:51 PM
LMAO....No...This is not my Cat...

A good new subject usually draws attention from other threads that might be getting heated across the room over there  >:D

OMG!! That looks like a chicken... With a cat's head and paws.  Oh GOOD GAWD!    :)) :))

triniqueen27

wattsmyname

Libra

I had to read the Subject, like, FIVE TIMES before I could believe it.  Then I saw Tara started it and I KNEW it said what I thought it said which is what it says. Or something.

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 17, 2006, 02:04:49 PM
I had to read the Subject, like, FIVE TIMES before I could believe it.  Then I saw Tara started it and I KNEW it said what I thought it said which is what it says. Or something.

Huh? Are you confused?  ???

ClingFree

That is the 2nd ugliest thing I've seen today.

foxx

Poor poor kitty! 

...and what do you mean 2nd ugliest?

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 02:18:32 PM
Poor poor kitty! 

ooh this one has to go to pogo mail, check it in like 2 mins

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on April 17, 2006, 02:21:08 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 02:18:32 PM
Poor poor kitty! 

ooh this one has to go to pogo mail, check it in like 2 mins

okay...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

Mary

nanners

*shakes her head at the name of topic*..and like you all, saw Tara started it and immediately ran to see.. :)) and btw..that is THE most grossist(is that a word teach?) thing i've seen in ages..one of those pics that make you tilt your head and go ewwwwwwww!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nanners on April 17, 2006, 02:48:25 PM
*shakes her head at the name of topic*..and like you all, saw Tara started it and immediately ran to see.. :)) and btw..that is THE most grossist(is that a word teach?) thing i've seen in ages..one of those pics that make you tilt your head and go ewwwwwwww!

I would agree with the "grossist" thing I've seen in ages but I saw a picture today of someone... two words: lunch's gone!

Tara

>:D :-[ :-X :-* >:( :D 8) :) ;)

I just found something new :-X

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 17, 2006, 02:59:05 PM

I would agree with the "grossist" thing I've seen in ages but I saw a picture today of someone... two words: lunch's gone!

Okay Im never ever sending you pics again.    :'(

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on April 17, 2006, 03:00:56 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 17, 2006, 02:59:05 PM

Okay Im never ever sending you pics again.    :'(

LoL, it wasn't a picture of you but it did come from someone else on this forum!

bubblegum

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on April 17, 2006, 03:03:17 PM
thats not right :))

What? I didn't say who the picture was. All I said I got a picture of someone else on this forum. Why must we always think the negative about a simple comment?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview