This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

personal messages

Started by outlawdave,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

i was trying to send a pm and it said you are not alowed to send pm. i have over 25 posts whats going on

nightperson

hmmmm wonder why try to send me one

outlawdave

cant tried clicked on new message and it said oops an error has occured you cant send personal messages

Bree

Quote from: outlawdave on April 18, 2006, 09:41:52 AM
i was trying to send a pm and it said you are not alowed to send pm. i have over 25 posts whats going on

Dave, the Admins is still tweaking the forum but if you still have this problem PM one of them to let them know what is happening to you.

nightperson

i just sent one and my did ok

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nightperson on April 18, 2006, 09:52:56 AM

Then I guess that means you're not one of those having problems. WTG!!!!!!

nightperson

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 18, 2006, 09:53:54 AM
Quote from: nightperson on April 18, 2006, 09:52:56 AM

Then I guess that means you're not one of those having problems. WTG!!!!!!

i guess so ty wtg meeeee ;D  ops i better make sure the person got it first have to wait till the respond well let you know

nightperson

ok they respond back where does it show i have pm mail :'(
ok found where it is i need a vacation bad  :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Bree on April 18, 2006, 09:51:15 AM

Dave, the Admins is still tweaking the forum but if you still have this problem PM one of them to let them know what is happening to you.

At the risk of looking stupid - if he cant PM .. can he still PM an Administrator?

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 18, 2006, 10:13:22 AM

At the risk of looking stupid - if he cant PM .. can he still PM an Administrator?

If he screams real loud and stomps his feet.  It works for me  :P

Bree

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 10:16:41 AM

Sorry Cling, I guess my brain has not caught up with the rest of my body this morning.... :P

ClingFree

Quote from: Bree on April 18, 2006, 10:19:08 AM

Sorry Cling, I guess my brain has not caught up with the rest of my body this morning....  :P 

No Sorry .. I just thought maybe because they were Admins you could PM them at any point no matter the amount of posts you have, or any other past behavior.

Bree

Quote from: ClingFree on April 18, 2006, 10:20:18 AM
Quote from: Bree on April 18, 2006, 10:19:08 AM

Sorry Cling, I guess my brain has not caught up with the rest of my body this morning....  :P 

No Sorry .. I just thought maybe because they were Admins you could PM them at any point no matter the amount of posts you have, or any other past behavior.

What do you mean by "no matter the amount of posts you have, or any other past behavior"?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Bree on April 18, 2006, 10:26:18 AM

What do you mean by "no matter the amount of posts you have. or any other past behavior"?

I think she means that regardless if you have the required 25 posts on the message boards or if the Admin staff blocks your PM abilities, you could still PM the Admin staff

Iceman0007

Bree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 18, 2006, 10:27:26 AM

What do you mean by "no matter the amount of posts you have, or any other past behavior"?

I think she means that regardless if you have the required 25 posts on the message boards or if the Admin staff blocks your PM abilities, you could still PM the Admin staff

I have already sent a PM to both of them on this matter and thank you Saint.

ClingFree

What do you mean by "no matter the amount of posts you have. or any other past behavior"?

That was exactly what I meant .. ty Saint.

I wasnt sure if there was a default setting to let PMs through to Admins.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on April 18, 2006, 10:38:26 AM

That was exactly what I meant .. ty Saint.

I wasnt sure if there was a default setting to let PMs through to Admins.

You're welcomed. I'm always butting in and speaking on others behalf... I should be a lawyer!

Spice It Up

I haven't been on here in awhile and just found this post after trying to pm someone. Won't let me pm either. Do i still need to tell admn.? Or can somone else help me out?

Bree

I have reported it to Mayhem and I am sure he will get to the issue as soon as he can.