Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

This says it all!!

Started by nanners,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

It is time to  change from REDNECK   humor to  TRUE  AMERICAN   Humor! Only I don't see it as Humor, but the correct way to  LIVE YOUR  LIFE !  If  you feel the same, pass this on to your True  American friends.  Ya'll know who ya' are...
You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if:  It  never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under  God."
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if:  You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in  public  places.   
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival." 
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  bow your head when someone prays.
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  stand and place your hand over your heart when  they  play the National Anthem.
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  treat Viet  Nam  vets with great respect, and always have.
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've  never burned an American flag.
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is  listening.
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same. 
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You'd  give your last dollar to a friend

God Bless the U   S   A   !  O0 O0 O0

Luna

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D  nanners Proud American here. That was really a nice post :D :D :D :D

nightperson

Quote from: nanners on April 18, 2006, 11:11:26 AM

It is time to  change from REDNECK   humor to  TRUE  AMERICAN   Humor! Only I don't see it as Humor, but the correct way to  LIVE YOUR  LIFE !  If  you feel the same, pass this on to your True  American friends.  Ya'll know who ya' are...
You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if:  It  never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under  God."
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if:  You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in  public  places.   
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival." 
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  bow your head when someone prays.
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  stand and place your hand over your heart when  they  play the National Anthem.
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  treat Viet  Nam  vets with great respect, and always have.
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've  never burned an American flag.
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is  listening.
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same. 
You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You'd  give your last dollar to a friend

God Bless the U   S   A   !  O0 O0 O0

i couldnt have said it any better yes God Bless are USA and the men and women servering there country O0

nanners

Thank You..I just got that in e mail from a friend..Just had to share it with you.. O0

zeboo

Helen

ZedPaul

amen!!  and thankfully I have never heard the term "winter festival"...was that His middle name?

zzigzzag

Mary

foxx

um...Nanners, i think i am canadian by accident... ;)

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 02:53:17 PM
um...Nanners, i think i am canadian by accident... ;)

Awww Gawd, me too. 

Here's a little something for ya, Foxx:   http://www.bigeddieradio.com/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview