PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:36:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

just had to post this

Started by Jonathan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

I was on furry-paws and one of the users who will remain unamed posted this:

QuoteSo. Yeah. My easter prank on my best friend Sarah.

It all started with Sarah and I in Kmart. She said something like... 'Its been a long time since I have gotten an Easter Basket'

So thats how it started, I thought, well, ill get her an easter basket and hide it in her house. Oh how innocent.

So then I was talking to her brother about it and he suggests something else. Easter eggs.

Next thing you know, Its Easter day and she and her boyfriend Jim are off to his parents house. Thats when I go to her apartment and dump over 700 plastic easter eggs on her floor. Then spreading them in every room, so it would be harder to clean up. So yeah. It was great.

Then, after I got a picture of her walking in... I told her "There over 700 eggs, 2 have money in them" and sat and watched her search.
It was pretty hilarious. And as I left, I knocked over the laundry basket of eggs she had already looked through into the unopened ones. It was great.

Im suprised I didnt wake up to over 700 eggs in my front yard this morning.
Im just waiting for her revenge. Should be interesting.

Thats the only good picture. The eggs were in the kitchen, the fridge, the hall, the bathroom, the bedroom, the closet and in the fishtank.

Best easter ever. xD

here is the living room

Libra

Quote from: jrlt on April 18, 2006, 04:09:12 PM

It all started with Sarah and I in Kmart. She said something like... 'Its been a long time since I have gotten an Easter Basket'

So thats how it started, I thought, well, ill get her an easter basket and hide it in her house. Oh how innocent.

So then I was talking to her brother about it and he suggests something else. Easter eggs.

Next thing you know, Its Easter day and she and her boyfriend Jim are off to his parents house. Thats when I go to her apartment and dump over 700 plastic easter eggs on her floor. Then spreading them in every room, so it would be harder to clean up. So yeah. It was great.

Then, after I got a picture of her walking in... I told her "There over 700 eggs, 2 have money in them" and sat and watched her search.
It was pretty hilarious. And as I left, I knocked over the laundry basket of eggs she had already looked through into the unopened ones. It was great.

Thats the only good picture. The eggs were in the kitchen, the fridge, the hall, the bathroom, the bedroom, the closet and in the fishtank.

Best easter ever. xD

here is the living room

And let me just say that I cannot WAIT until next Easter....  :)) :))

Jonathan

yeah really she hasnt been on yet to reply to what people have said..I asked if she could post the other pics...

Tara

Quote from: jrlt on April 18, 2006, 04:09:12 PM

Best easter ever. xD

here is the living room

Wow the Easter Bunny liked somebody pretty good this year !!

ClingFree

That made me gigglesnort!  (Adds it to the mental post-it notes)

Helen

nightperson

Helen

Was there really money in 2 of them? Or was that part of the joke too?  :))

SouthPadreIsland

I loved that idea...too funny.  My lord that's alot of eggs!!  LOL :))

Jonathan

i dont know anymore details yet the girl that posted this hasnt been back online yet  :'(

Helen

Quote from: jrlt on April 19, 2006, 11:06:09 AM
i dont know anymore details yet the girl that posted this hasnt been back online yet  :'(

Well dang.....we would like some answers!!!  :))   :))   :))   :))

Iceman0007

Helen

Quote from: Iceman0007 on April 19, 2006, 12:55:14 PM
:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Don't just roll around on the floor!!! Don't you want answers too? lol  :))

Jonathan

New Info:

She posted this today

QuoteJah. It was pretty hilarious. SHe already told me she is plotting revenge, Ill have to post again with what ever she does. XD Lol.

But anyways, when I told her there was money, there wasnt. kelly and I ran back and we ended up putting a penny in one, a nickle in another and then 2 dollars in 2 more. SHe had all but one dollar left to find when I tipped the basket over. I think she found it.

She told me today her and her neighbors Justin and James got in an "egg fight" and were throwing them all over the place at each othre in the hall ways XD Lol. 

heheheh

hades

nightperson

what a mess that was im glad i dont have to clean it up :))

Jonathan

Quote from: nightperson on April 19, 2006, 04:59:14 PM

from what someone else said she even put them in cabinets

Helen

Quote from: jrlt on April 19, 2006, 06:52:25 PM

Thanks for the update. I'm glad it wasn't me picking up all those eggs.

Jonathan

Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 06:57:41 PM
Quote from: jrlt on April 19, 2006, 06:52:25 PM

Thanks for the update. I'm glad it wasn't me picking up all those eggs.

yeah me too. i asked her again to post more pics i hope she does

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview