PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:22:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thank you Bree and tokens

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Just wanted to say ty for all the help on the tags. Glad someone added them for me because we still cant figure out how to add anything :)) How sad is that? LOL But TY TY TY TY    And ty for whom ever added the 2 tags for me

Helen

Quote from: sweetpeach on April 19, 2006, 06:14:42 AM
Just wanted to say ty for all the help on the tags. Glad someone added them for me because we still cant figure out how to add anything :)) How sad is that? LOL But TY TY TY TY    And ty for whom ever added the 2 tags for me

They look really nice!!  O0

Luna

Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 06:20:47 AM

I think so as well Helen. They did an awesome job. Im just trying to figure out how to get my purple glitter name back. I like the way you have tinkerbell signing your name

Helen

Quote from: sweetpeach on April 19, 2006, 06:23:04 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 06:20:47 AM

I think so as well Helen. They did an awesome job. Im just trying to figure out how to get my purple glitter name back. I like the way you have tinkerbell signing your name

Thanks!! I like the tinkerbell too. Gecko left it here for me yesterday and I love it. I have no idea if he made it or found it somewhere but wherever, glad he gave it to me!!

I'm sure someone will be able to help you get your glitter name back!!

Bree

Sweetpeach, I am the guilty one who put your tags and siggy for and you're welcome.  O0

Luna

Quote from: Bree on April 21, 2006, 02:15:09 AM

Sweetpeach, I am the guilty one who put your tags and siggy for and you're welcome.  O0
Thank you again Bree. I love it O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview