Main Menu

spades

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

i tried all that rebooted comp the lot and still have to start again

Tara

Quote from: apple on April 19, 2006, 11:28:30 AM
ok i did all that and now works a bit better prob i have now is i got booted and shld have had badge but now refreshed and started again and it wont catch up what can i do

Are you trying to do something else on your computer while the Auto is running?

Helen

Quote from: apple on April 19, 2006, 11:37:31 AM
i tried all that rebooted comp the lot and still have to start again

What happens when you start again?

apple

it starts from where i left off after crashed not where i left off b4 crashed i had 350 now i have 150

Tara

Quote from: apple on April 19, 2006, 11:44:03 AM
it starts from where i left off after crashed not where i left off b4 crashed i had 350 now i have 150

If I were you ...I would go finish my other badges...Then go back to that..Maybe theres a problem with Pogo right now on the credit part of it.  Try a different room maybe..Have you done that?  I suggest go finish your other badges then come back and try.. I don't believe the auto would be kicking you out of the room. Its Pogo again...Its badge day and Spades Rooms are like WAY FULL

apple

yeah i know i left it half hr went back and hadnt changed
i have all other badges lol
:'(
tried different rooms reboot did it all nothing

Tara

Quote from: apple on April 19, 2006, 11:48:39 AM

Did you delete your temp files and cookies?

apple

Tara

Quote from: apple on April 19, 2006, 12:02:46 PM
yes did all that

Sorry then I don't know...Hopefully someone else with have a suggestion.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: apple on April 19, 2006, 12:02:46 PM
yes did all that

I don't have any suggestions for you. Chad (aka LastCall) completed his badge already. Maybe he can give some type of suggestion for what his settings are and how well his auto worked.

Helen

This totally sounds like a Pogo problem and not an auto problem. You can always wait until later tonight or even tomorrow to try and finish. Or, you can just pick up from where you're at and redo what you've already earned. O0

nightperson

have everything uncheck and start game and let it bid dont have wilds are even nils are bn

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on April 19, 2006, 12:23:32 PM
have everything uncheck and start game and let it bid dont have wilds are even nils are bn

At this point I don't think it's an auto problem if it keeps resetting his progress. Sounds more like a Pogo problem.

Mary

all mine does is over bid  >:( so did it by hand  >:( and does`nt play all cards had to keep movin cards by hand  >:( so as i said was faster by hand  >:(

Homer

I've used this auto to complete all 50 ranks. Keep in mind the auto can not know or control the bidding of your partner so if you don't meet your bid it isn't the autos fault.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

the new version 3.1 is the one i tried to use would stop and not put cards up some games played well then others would do as i said  >:( mostly the hearts is what it would`nt move  >:(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LastCall

The only help I can give u is i did FIREFOX AND IT BLEW threw the game
    sorry I cannot give you anymore help :(

Country Lady

I completed it by hand, but it took me awhile because of getting booted and then finding all the rooms full.  I'd wait until later tonight.  Get firefox and turn on the auto.  Let it run all night.
Hopefully it will work for you in firefox.
I never play anything but the bots in a private room.  Good Luck

Monkey

Quote from: apple on April 19, 2006, 11:48:39 AM

That happened to me too, if you were in the middle of the game, your progress won't get restored (at least it didn't for me, but luckily I was at 391 and only dropped to 364)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview