PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:09:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Panasonic Unveils 103-Inch TV Screen

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Rasputia

ClingFree

Honestly? I thought our next prize was Depends .. and given the occurances of gigglepee's here, I think we may need them.

bubblegum

nightperson

ya and just think when you when win there box will have pogo depends  :))

Helen

That is one big TV. People are going to have to start building their houses around the TV!!!

nightperson

we have a 72" flat screen omg i would love to have that in the family room are in my office i would make it fit to cuy a wall out and stick it in there wow could you think of havinf the internet up on that wow really could see :))

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on April 19, 2006, 12:35:47 PM
we have a 72" flat screen omg i would love to have that in the family room are in my office i would make it fit to cuy a wall out and stick it in there wow could you think of havinf the internet up on that wow really could see :))

Sure wouldn't need glasses ever again!!! 8)

nightperson

Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 12:37:54 PM

really can you image what the games would look like and the cheat site maybe if i talk to hubby and be reall sweet to him he would give me a bigger tv for the office  maybe a flat screen like he has ,,,,,,ya right :))

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on April 19, 2006, 12:40:55 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 12:37:54 PM

really can you image what the games would look like and the cheat site maybe if i talk to hubby and be reall sweet to him he would give me a bigger tv for the office  maybe a flat screen like he has ,,,,,,ya right :))

72" isn't big enough?? Well, if hubby gives in, I'll buy the other one from you, lol.

LastCall

I bought a 56'inch Sony 
   The picture is excellent flat screen to watch sports I love it My family
       comes to watch all the games crystal clear and home theatre 6 speakers 3 in the front 2 in the back the sound is like when you go to a theatre to watch a movie
             ;)

Jonathan

omg i wonder how much that will cost..in my opinion unless its a sports bar thats a little bit of over kill

ZedPaul

zzigzzag

wow...thats HUGE....I thot mine was big ...can ya imagine watching that at home (small room) <vision> watching TV head moving back n forth up n down to see it all!  LOL

hades

that would be really cool to have..... imagine the imaging on it  ;D 8)

Mary

mines 56 inches that is big enough for me  might go to 72 soon but thats it you need a whole wall for that big tv  :)) :)) would be great for a media room though  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview