PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:51:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pass the barf bag!

Started by saria,

Previous topic - Next topic

saria

Okay- I realise that we loove our badges, and we play Pogo a lot... but are we really as geeky as the people who write letters to the Editor??? Do we sit and dream up more and more effusive terms-just so we can get a letter published? Or do we write things like..''I was about to jump off a bridge when a Pogo Angel came to me and said no-don't jump, please pay Gabriel 25 pounds and join our heavenly choir-- and I seeneth the Pogo light and retired to my computer instead''.. Barrrrffffffffff  >:D

ClingFree

Quote from: saria on April 19, 2006, 05:25:51 PM

Okay- I realise that we loove our badges, and we play Pogo a lot... but are we really as geeky as the people who write letters to the Editor??? Do we sit and dream up more and more effusive terms-just so we can get a letter published? Or do we write things like..''I was about to jump off a bridge when a Pogo Angel came to me and said no-don't jump, please pay Gabriel 25 pounds and join our heavenly choir-- and I seeneth the Pogo light and retired to my computer instead''.. Barrrrffffffffff  >:D

Ive had a Letter to the Editor published.

saria

Sorry Cling, i'm just talking about 95% of them. Didn't used to be-just seems to get mooshier each week.

ClingFree

Quote from: saria on April 19, 2006, 05:29:15 PM

Sorry Cling, i'm just talking about 95% of them. Didn't used to be-just seems to get mooshier each week.
Lmao Im sorry I was sooo kidding! Ive never had one published, I've never written one. But there is a pc member who is on a quest to get published! ... Really I was kidding, its been one of those days ... Pass me the bag!   O0

saria

How on earth will he/she get published?? Because we're all sane on here !!  :))  :))

ClingFree

Quote from: saria on April 19, 2006, 05:33:00 PM
How on earth will he/she get published?? Because we're all sane on here !!  :))  :))

Well MOST of us are sane. And they'll do it by being persistant. Only way to shut him up is to publish his letter!

nightperson

Quote from: ClingFree on April 19, 2006, 05:40:30 PM

Well MOST of us are sane. And they'll do it by being persistant. Only way to shut him up is to publish his letter!

what does that mean :))

ClingFree

Quote from: nightperson on April 19, 2006, 05:41:22 PM

Umm which part didnt you understand?

nightperson

Quote from: ClingFree on April 19, 2006, 05:42:06 PM

the sane part i always thought i was sane till i go to work

ClingFree

Quote from: nightperson on April 19, 2006, 05:44:39 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 19, 2006, 05:42:06 PM

the sane part i always thought i was sane till i go to work

Oh. Okay Then!

Tara

Quote from: saria on April 19, 2006, 05:25:51 PM

This really hurt my feelings because I like to read the letters...I learn alot of things from it..And I am a geek and proud of it...Im even super dooper geeky....And I sing in a choir...And if you barf all over you have to clean your own mess...This geeky woman is off duty !!!

notmypogoname

Actually today is one of the few days when my letter to the Pogo Editor would be positive.  It would say:

Dear Editor,
I had so much fun doing the Spades challenge I about pissed myself. 
Love, [mypogoname].

Because I did!  I can't remember when I ever enjoyed a challenge so much. 

I didn't really piss myself though... LOL.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview