PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:45:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Brother needs prayer

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Kelly, I'm happy to hear that your brother is in good spirits and on his road to recovery. Of course, I'll still keep praying for him. It's amazing now how quick they get you out of bed after surgery. Hubby had his kidney removed and didn't get back to his room after surgery until 8PM and by 7AM the next morning, they had released him. It totally surprised me.

Glad to hear that the worker's comp claims have been filed already.

Again, keep us posted with any new updates.

froggielover

wow!  thank God that your brother is alive!!  I will add him to my prayer circle. 

Bree

Thank you Kelly for giving us the progress of your brother.  I will keep your brother and your family in my prayers and I am glad things are looking better for your brother.  If you need anything just PM me and I will be there to help you out.  God Speed for a Quick Recovery for your brother.  :)

SaintHiρρo

Thanks for the updates. Wishing nothing but the best for your brother and his entire family.

nanners

WOW hes doing great for what he's gone through.. That is great news.. Give him a hug/kiss from all of here. I will still keep him in my prayers..

Kelly

Hey everyone I am so overwhelmed with ALL you folks...I appreciate each and everyone of you!!

I am thankful that Jim will not have to leave his home once he gets there...PT will be coming right to his house...I was worried about driving him every other day and risking re-injury to his leg...I am praying for his girlfriend now to be strong while Jim is away and until he's better....shes got a lot to handle with a new born and a 3 year old...the 3 year old is quite a handful at times...trust me he would be a challenge even for Supernanny....lol.

SaintHiρρo

To help lighten the mood... you could mention that now would be the perfect time to apply to either SuperNannie or Extreme Makeover Home Edition!

Helen

Kelly, it's really going to help that he can have the PT done at home. That alone will take the burden off his recovery. I'm sure it will all work out in time. It will be rough on the g/f with the kids and all but she'll work it out. She sounds like a great gal.
Prayers for all of you!! Continue to keep us posted.  ;)

Kelly

Quote from: Helen on April 22, 2006, 07:57:45 AM
Kelly, it's really going to help that he can have the PT done at home. That alone will take the burden off his recovery. I'm sure it will all work out in time. It will be rough on the g/f with the kids and all but she'll work it out. She sounds like a great gal.
Prayers for all of you!! Continue to keep us posted.  ;)

Helen she is so great very strong willed ...so is Jim and I know they will need every ounce of it to get thru this...plus they have little ol me too...lol....and I tell them all the time of the great people here and everywhere praying for them both!!

Little Riley (the 3y/o) is just being 3 I guess but I think he will start to understand when daddy comes home he has a boo-boo...as matter of fact Riley himself about 2 months ago jumped off something and gave himslef a hairline fracture in his foot somewhere but after crawling around for just a week he was up walking like nothing ever happened...amazing how fast they heal at that age...I just couldn't believe it!

Helen

Kelly, it's been a while since we've heard from you about your brother. Anything new to tell us? Hope all is going well for him and his family.
Hope you're hanging in there too!!!  ;)

Kelly

he is still in the hospital...he developed a clot but they are keeping an eye on it and giving him meds to desolve it...he should be home Tuesday....sorry I have not posted I have been covering a lot of hours at work....one person got fired and another was out sick for like 4 or 5 days...i forget i am such a zombie right now....thanks for asking Helen your such a sweety!!

Helen

Sorry that you're having to work so many hours. It has to be very hard on you while your brother is in the hospital. I hope all goes well, they dissolve the clot and he gets to come home as planned. You take care and keep us posted. I'll keep praying for you and your family.  <3

Kelly

everything looks good for him to return home tomorrow Helen...also his workmans comp came thru so hes not worrying about the bills...which is a big relief off my mind too...they will be just fine the baby is just so awesome...I am going to try and figure out how to get the pic of him off my camera phone and post it for y'all to see him later tonight....I just got back from shopping....finally had a day off...my manager wants me to join curves with her but I feel like I just got a work out doing the shopping..lmbo

thanks for askin Helen  :)

tigereyes

Kelly, I'm glad your brother is doing good. I'm sure he's anxious to go home. I know it must be such a relief for you and your family to not have to worry about the bills. I hope you had a fun day shopping. You needed it. I will continue to pray for him and his family. Please keep us posted.

Helen

Quote from: KsArt on May 01, 2006, 01:42:51 PM
everything looks good for him to return home tomorrow Helen...also his workmans comp came thru so hes not worrying about the bills...which is a big relief off my mind too...they will be just fine the baby is just so awesome...I am going to try and figure out how to get the pic of him off my camera phone and post it for y'all to see him later tonight....I just got back from shopping....finally had a day off...my manager wants me to join curves with her but I feel like I just got a work out doing the shopping..lmbo

thanks for askin Helen  :)

You're welcome Kelly. I'm so glad that things are falling into place for him. Having the worker's comp come through is a huge burden off his mind. I'm looking forward to seeing a pic of the baby.

Shopping can be a huge workout, lol. I really don't mind the shopping, it's bringing them in the house and putting them away that I don't like.

I'll still keep all of you in my prayers.

Kelly

Hi everyone whos concerned....Jim is home FINALLY...what a time getting him in the house but we managed....He's got a big boot on his leg....lol he calls it his "Frankenstein-boot" which is too funny....oh man the staples run all the way up his leg....unreal...yuk....anywho he gets them out monday...I ran to the Pharm for him hes on pain meds something else too I forget and also a blood thinner for the clots....the best thing about yesterday was baby sitting while his girlfriend went to get him....the baby is just sooo precious I WANT TO STEAL HIM!!
I told Bri I am just fallin in love with this precious precious infant...hes so awesome I was watching all his faces he was making...the smiling and giggling in his sleep is just the best thing...its so sweet it makes you want to cry....anyway I had to finally put him down and go home...lol
I told hubby I want a baby and he said "NO"...lol then he said "go back up in 6 months and see if you still want one then we will talk about it"

hes prolly right...lol

ilovenicklachey

Kelly

ok I HAVE to tell this little story of changing the baby yesterday too too funny...I hope it doesn't get deleted I have to say "poop"

the baby pooped so I open the diaper and hes still goin a little so I decide to just hold his legs and let him keep goin in the diaper....bad idea.....he goes some more and it sprays too much and gets all over his blankie....oh man ......ok hes still goin no biggie just need new blankie now.....OH NO hes peeing now all over his clothes pee spraying everywhere!!!...I'm like Oh crap I SUCK AT THIS!!!
the last time I changed a diaper was a while ago my baby is going on 21....so now i clean it all up hes finally done.....little kid is messin with me i just know it!!

well i had to get him all new clothes AND new blankie hes wigglin all around it took forever to get him dressed...but I was laughin the whole time thinkin....this kid did this on purpose and hes laughin at me I just know it!!
his mom laughed at me when i told her what happened but it was still an awesome experience and hes a wonderful baby....he didnt cry for me one time...but I know he was thinkin..."Hey mom I messed with aunt Kelly bigtime ha ha ha....she terrible at changing my diapers"!!!

harley89

Glad to know your brother is recovering and all is well with the family. I will continue to pray for his recovery. I agree with you about the baby. My grandson did the peeing thing only he caught me on the side of my face. I told him not nice . And it never happened again. I also told my husband I wanted a baby and he glared at me. I think he thought 52 (almost 53) year old woman was too old to raising babies. Not to mention he is almost 60. I just have to love everybody babies. My daughter says every time we go somewhere she turns around and I am holding a baby. I just adore children of all ages anyway. Best Wishes to your brother and his family   

foxx

Glad to hear things are getting better for your brother...Sounds like he has a really good support system, and sometimes, that makes all the difference!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview