PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:43:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Office Pranks

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Where I work at we are always pulling pranks on each other.  Here's some thats been pulled over the last couple months

Fill about 20 or more paper cups up with water, place them next to each other on your victims desk. Then staple them all together, stand back and watch as he/she arrives at work and is clueeless about how to go about removing the cups off the desk.

If you know someone that uses an optical mouse, place a small post it note over the eye of the mouse. When your victim tries to use their mouse it won't work.

Make a few copies of paperclips then put those copies back inside the paper tray. Whoever uses the copier next will get their copies with those paperclips on them and will look all over trying to hunt them down.

About a week before you do this one, buy a box of donuts. Keep them in the refridgerator with the top open so they can dry out. On the day of the prank, place the box of donuts near the office coffee pot so anyone with a morning sweet tooth can indulge.

Before your co-worker arrives at the office remove his desk drawers and switch them around. He will definitely scratch his head over this one. Hint: In case you cannot remove the drawers, just remove the items and swap them

Rig the spring in a Macintosh floppy drive to fire the disk a goodly distance from the machine upon ejection.

:))

Helen

Bubble, those are great. You have some very inventive people to work with. I bet it never gets boring there.  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on April 20, 2006, 09:37:29 AM
If you know someone that uses an optical mouse, place a small post it note over the eye of the mouse. When your victim tries to use their mouse it won't work.

I am so all over this next week!

bubblegum

Between the vodka drinking boss of mine and his wife with a temper worse than a drunk irish woman we need a way to keep our sanity.  Right now a coworker and I are collecting packing peanuts to fill up the fridge in the breakroom.  :))

foxx

Quote from: bubblegum on April 20, 2006, 09:47:03 AM
Between the vodka drinking boss of mine and his wife with a temper worse than a drunk irish woman we need a way to keep our sanity.  Right now a coworker and I are collecting packing peanuts to fill up the fridge in the breakroom.  :))

lol...sounds like you get a  lot of work done there Left Field! 

What, about 22-24 hours a week?

bubblegum

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 09:48:49 AM

:)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 09:48:49 AM

:)) for some reason, I didn't see that one coming!  :D

foxx

:) 
See, I can be funny sometimes too!

ETA...words since smiley posts are taboo!

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview