Previous topic - Next topic

SouthPadreIsland

Raw Spinach - yellow squash - Tostitos - salsa - Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia

Would eat ice cream first of course! O0

ClingFree

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on April 21, 2006, 12:06:36 PM
Raw Spinach - yellow squash - Tostitos - salsa - Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia

Would eat ice cream first of course! O0

Spinach and squash ... You're way healthy!!  and now, No, Im not being a smartazz, but uhh are there different squashes (Can ya tell its something I dont eat?)

Blu

i couldnt identify a squash if i had too

ClingFree

Quote from: BluRaven on April 21, 2006, 12:21:41 PM
i couldnt identify a squash if i had too

I have no clue how Id cook it either =\

SouthPadreIsland

Yellow squash is really good raw in salads or grilled!  I am addicted to the farmer's market. O0 Good for me too!

Tara

Well at least someone won't be constipated   :-\

Helen

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on April 21, 2006, 12:42:43 PM
Yellow squash is really good raw in salads or grilled!  I am addicted to the farmer's market. O0 Good for me too!

It's also good stir-fried with other veggies.

SouthPadreIsland

Quote from: Tara on April 21, 2006, 04:49:28 PM
Well at least someone won't be constipated   :-\

LOL, yes Tara!  Very regular! :x :))

Tara

You guys picked some raunchy food to take with you...You don't even know if your ever going to be unstranded..I say pig out and be happy.

I hope Im not stranded with any of you  :P
;::

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 22, 2006, 03:01:48 PM
You guys picked some raunchy food to take with you...You don't even know if your ever going to be unstranded..I say pig out and be happy.

I hope Im not stranded with any of you  :P
;::

Its not like they picked brussel sprouts!

Libra

I grow squash in my garden.  I'm not a big fan, but Ma is and it's easy to grow. 

My gardening season is over.  :'(  Can't grow anything in the summer down here.  To frickin' hot.

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 22, 2006, 05:09:10 PM

I grow squash in my garden.  I'm not a big fan, but Ma is and it's easy to grow. 

My gardening season is over.  :'(  Can't grow anything in the summer down here.  To frickin' hot.

I feel for you .. really.  Ya'll complaining about it being 90 today while I was up here dodging marble sized hail. But its okay ..cuz I still love ya!

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on April 22, 2006, 05:20:29 PM

I feel for you .. really.  Ya'll complaining about it being 90 today while I was up here dodging marble sized hail. But its okay ..cuz I still love ya!

Where is "up here?"  I thought for some reason you were out west.  Maybe that was Hippo...

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 22, 2006, 05:23:27 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 22, 2006, 05:20:29 PM

Where is "up here?"  I thought for some reason you were out west.  Maybe that was Hippo...

Im about 22-24 hours north of ya (Michigan)

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2006, 05:11:21 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 20, 2006, 05:10:19 PM
Pizza
Cheeseburgers
Nachos
Strawberries
Cucumbers

Im not even gonna ask why cucumbers...lmfao

lmao... I almost choked when I saw cucumbers... thought maybe she misread the question...

ok.. 1. Watermelon
2.  lobster
3.  chocolate candy w/nuts
4.  cheese curls
5.  shrimp

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 22, 2006, 07:42:37 PM
Pizza
Cheeseburgers
Nachos
Strawberries
Cucumbers

lmao... I almost choked when I saw cucumbers... thought maybe she misread the question...

ok.. 1. Watermelon
2.  lobster
4.  cheese curls
5.  shrimp
I wonder how I knew you would put watermelon in yours...lol   Yeah don't even worry about her and the cucumbers shes weird like that...lol

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 23, 2006, 06:59:11 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 22, 2006, 07:42:37 PM
Pizza
Cheeseburgers
Nachos
Strawberries
Cucumbers

ok.. 1. Watermelon
2.  lobster
4.  cheese curls
5.  shrimp
I wonder how I knew you would put watermelon in yours...lol   Yeah don't even worry about her and the cucumbers shes weird like that...lol

Lmao .. Yes I am weird. And how could you say choke and cucumber in the same sentence? .. When I was 7 and 'ran away' from home .. I took a bag of cucumbers with me because my babysitter and I had grown them in her garden. I was crying so hard and trying to eat them, that Ma had to do the Heimlich on me  ::)

Tara

Omg I want to laugh but thats not funny...How sad, and today you still like them !!!
I like them to but it wouldn't be a food I picked to live on forever.

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 23, 2006, 07:06:40 PM
Omg I want to laugh but thats not funny...How sad, and today you still like them !!!

You can laugh. We laugh about it now. When my oldest threatened to run away - and I freaked out .. I called Ma who reminded me about when I did. I couldnt go far, I wasnt allowed to cross the street by myself yet!

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 23, 2006, 07:11:36 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 23, 2006, 07:06:40 PM

You can laugh. We laugh about it now. When my oldest threatened to run away - and I freaked out .. I called Ma who reminded me about when I did. I couldnt go far, I wasnt allowed to cross the street by myself yet!

Isn't it funny when our kids do what we did.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview