PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 09:34:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Drinks!

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: zeboo on May 07, 2006, 08:04:10 AM
here's my favorite drink

Electric watermelon
1 part midori melon liqueur
1 part vodka
2 splashes triple sec
1 splash 7 up
1 part light rum
1 splash grenadine
fill to top with sweet & sour mix

Zeboo......thanks for another yummy sounding recipe!!

hades

almost any liquor except vodka and tequila are yummy  :P

krispy

Quote from: Helen on May 07, 2006, 11:18:34 AM

Zeboo......thanks for another yummy sounding recipe!!

helen, how many of these drinks have you tried?  ;D

hades

heres another...  :P

1/3 cup of vodka
1/3 cup of blue curacao
1/3 cup of pineapple juice

and add ice

Helen

Hades.....thanks for the recipe. Do some of these drinks have names or do you just throw stuff together like I do sometimes?  :))

zeboo

yvw Helen..sorry I work nights and sometimes my post are late err early LOL..  :))

Helen

Quote from: zeboo on May 08, 2006, 06:12:11 AM
yvw Helen..sorry I work nights and sometimes my post are late err early LOL..  :))

LOL....it's ok zeboo!! Thanks again.  O0

hades

about half have names...i just forget them

Tara

1 Can of diet coke

Pop the tab and drink  O0

<whispers> I think this thread was made to just get your posts up.  So I will join right on in with them  ;)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 08, 2006, 11:52:04 AM
1 Can of diet coke

<whispers> I think this thread was made to just get your posts up.  So I will join right on in with them  ;)

ROFL, I'm not one of those people who feel the need to post a hundred new topics or reply to one million different posts to get my numbers up. I actually start very few new topics. The million posts don't mean anything if you take the time to read some of those posts and see that person actually had nothing to add other than "yeah, go that way" or repeat something that already been said. It's a waste of time, IMO.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 12:00:25 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 08, 2006, 11:52:04 AM
1 Can of diet coke

ROFL, I'm not one of those people who feel the need to post a hundred new topics or reply to one million different posts to get my numbers up. I actually start very few new topics. The million posts don't mean anything if you take the time to read some of those posts and see that person actually had nothing to add other than "yeah, go that way" or repeat something that already been said. It's a waste of time, IMO.

Oh zip it... I wasn't actutally talking about the post itself... I love making new posts...I should of said posters in this post.  Would of been easier to say buy 5 bottles of liquor and mix them up ...Yummy !!! 

1 Bottle of Dasani water

Unscrew the lid and drink   Yummy  :P

hades

listing drink recipes...in a thread intended for them...wow a great new concept  ::)

Tara

1 glass

3 cubes of ice

1 bottle of Mikes Hard Lemonade

Yummy  :P

Tara

No glass

1 bottle of Mike's Hard Lemon/ Lime  Lo carb

Yummy   :P

SaintHiρρo

No glass

No Ice

1 can of Monster Energy Drink - Assault!

yummy!  :))

hades

case of heineken well chilled.....frosty mug and enjoy  ;)

zeboo

Have you all seen the new mike aritas ? it's the same products from mikes hard lemonaid...they taste just like a margarita we did a taste test where I work to see if people could tell the differance and most couldn't tell..course some were half crocked anyways  :))  :))

krispy

Quote from: zeboo on May 09, 2006, 09:23:52 AM
Have you all seen the new mike aritas ? it's the same products from mikes hard lemonaid...they taste just like a margarita we did a taste test where I work to see if people could tell the differance and most couldn't tell..course some were half crocked anyways  :))  :))

i just want to know where you get to work that you get to do taste tests for alcohol? and do they need employess??............ ;D

Helen

Quote from: krispy on May 09, 2006, 09:56:35 AM
Quote from: zeboo on May 09, 2006, 09:23:52 AM

i just want to know where you get to work that you get to do taste tests for alcohol? and do they need employess??............ ;D

If you find out, get me an application too!!!  :D

hades

just have to be luck enough to be at the right place and at the right time

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview