PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 09:27:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Drinks!

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

krispy

Raspberry Margarita Punch   

2 cups frozen raspberries, thawed, pureed and seeded
1 large container frozen lemonade
1 quart water
2 cups orange juice
1 1/2 cups tequila
3 lemons, sliced

In a food processor, blend raspberries with lemonade concentrate until smooth. Pass through a sieve to remove seeds. In a large bowl, combine raspberry mix with water, orange juice and tequila. Float sliced lemons in punch.

hades

ew yuckie.tequila is a drink i hate  :x

krispy

Quote from: hades on May 22, 2006, 02:07:58 PM
ew yuckie.tequila is a drink i hate  :x

yuckie???

well had i known that you didnt like tequila, i still would have posted it anyway.

how about granny?  O0

tponka

hades

krispy

Quote from: hades on May 22, 2006, 09:51:01 PM
either way its still nasty

perhaps this is more to your liking, lol

OLD FASHIONED ROOT BEER

Use strong bottles with patent stoppers or tie corks in securely. Use a stone crock or granite vessell in which to let drinks stand while 'working.' Fresh roots from the woods are always preferable to dried herbs. Select a cool place in which to store the drinks; the longer they stand in a warm place after bottling, the more effervescent they will become! When filling bottles, fill to within an inch of the top.

1 cake compressed yeast
5 pounds sugar
2 ounces Sassafras root
2 ounces Juniper Berries
1 ounce Hops or Ginger Root
1 ounce Dandelion root
2 ounces Wintergreen
4 gallons water

Wash roots well in cold water. Add juniper berries (crushed) and hops. Pour 8 quarts boiling water over root mixture and boil slowly 20 minutes. Strain through flannel bag. Add sugar and remaining 8 quarts water. Allow to stand until lukewarm. Dissolve yeast in a little cool water. Add to root liquid. Stir well. Let settle then strain again and bottle. Cork tightly. Keep in a warm room 5 to 6 hours, then store in a cool place. Put on ice as required for use.

zeboo

I have extra dandelion's in my yard if you need them..free shipping  :))

krispy

Quote from: zeboo on May 23, 2006, 12:50:30 AM
I have extra dandelion's in my yard if you need them..free shipping  :))

thanks, but i seem to have plenty of my own this year!!

hades

krispy

hades

nightperson

how about a good cold virgin drink O0

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on May 23, 2006, 07:14:18 PM
Quote from: nightperson on May 23, 2006, 07:11:36 PM
how about a good cold virgin  O0

:o

oh my i meant a drink that didnt look are sound good going to go and change it

krispy

here are some virgin drinks, lol

Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri

The perfect drink for a hot summer day, a virgin daiquiri (strawberry or whatever fruit suits your fancy) is tangy and thirst-quenching. Plus, because it's fruit-flavored and blended, you're less likely to notice the missing alcohol. Go for fresh strawberries over frozen; the flavor will be much better.

Ingredients:
1 ounce fresh lime juice
3 ounces frozen strawberries in syrup (or fresh, if available)
1 teaspoon sugar
Cracked ice

Preparation:
Fill a blender with cracked ice. Add lime juice, strawberries, and sugar. Blend until smooth, then pour into a chilled glass. Garnish with an extra strawberry (if you have one) or an orange slice.

Piña Colada

Although pineapple isn't technically part of the citrus family, its juice, like that of the orange, lime, or lemon, can be quite tart. For a sweeter, less tangy drink, use pineapple canned in syrup rather than its own juice.  

Ingredients:
2 ounces coconut milk
1½ ounces crushed pineapple
1 ounce pineapple juice
1/4 cup crushed ice
Brown sugar to taste (no more than one tablespoon)

Preparation:
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth (about 30 seconds). Pour into chilled glass. Garnish with an orange slice, a pineapple wedge, or a maraschino cherry.

Non-alcoholic Champagne

Ingredients:
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup water
1 cup grapefruit juice
1/2 cup orange juice
3 tablespoons grenadine syrup
28 ounces chilled ginger ale (about 2 1/3 soda cans)

Combine sugar and water in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Bring to boil and boil ten minutes. Cool. Add sugar syrup to grapefruit and orange juices. Chill thoroughly. Add grenadine and ginger ale just before serving. Makes about 1½ quarts.

nightperson

ok tara i went to look and it has drink in it but when you did it there is no word drink in it i didnt change nothing how did that happen lol

nightperson

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on May 23, 2006, 07:30:47 PM

ok tara i went to look and it has drink in it but when you did it there is no word drink in it i didnt change nothing how did that happen lol
Because I am playing with you   ;)

nightperson

Quote from: krispy on May 23, 2006, 07:29:06 PM
here are some virgin drinks, lol

Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri

The perfect drink for a hot summer day, a virgin daiquiri (strawberry or whatever fruit suits your fancy) is tangy and thirst-quenching. Plus, because it's fruit-flavored and blended, you're less likely to notice the missing alcohol. Go for fresh strawberries over frozen; the flavor will be much better.

Ingredients:
1 ounce fresh lime juice
3 ounces frozen strawberries in syrup (or fresh, if available)
1 teaspoon sugar
Cracked ice

Preparation:
Fill a blender with cracked ice. Add lime juice, strawberries, and sugar. Blend until smooth, then pour into a chilled glass. Garnish with an extra strawberry (if you have one) or an orange slice.

Piña Colada

Although pineapple isn't technically part of the citrus family, its juice, like that of the orange, lime, or lemon, can be quite tart. For a sweeter, less tangy drink, use pineapple canned in syrup rather than its own juice.  

Ingredients:
2 ounces coconut milk
1½ ounces crushed pineapple
1 ounce pineapple juice
1/4 cup crushed ice
Brown sugar to taste (no more than one tablespoon)

Preparation:
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth (about 30 seconds). Pour into chilled glass. Garnish with an orange slice, a pineapple wedge, or a maraschino cherry.

Non-alcoholic Champagne

Ingredients:
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup water
1 cup grapefruit juice
1/2 cup orange juice
3 tablespoons grenadine syrup
28 ounces chilled ginger ale (about 2 1/3 soda cans)

Combine sugar and water in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Bring to boil and boil ten minutes. Cool. Add sugar syrup to grapefruit and orange juices. Chill thoroughly. Add grenadine and ginger ale just before serving. Makes about 1½ quarts.

ty will have to try them

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on May 23, 2006, 07:31:57 PM
Quote from: nightperson on May 23, 2006, 07:30:47 PM

Because I am playing with you   ;)

good i thought i was losing it  :;"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview