PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:42:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

signs you drink too......

Started by krispy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: krispy on April 15, 2006, 09:39:37 AM
What Men Mean....

"Uh huh," "Sure, honey," or "Yes, dear."
Really means...
Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response like Pavlov's dog drooling!

"What did I do this time?"
Really means...
"What did you catch me at?"

"You know I could never love anyone else."
Really means...
"I am used to the way you yell at me, and realize it could be worse."

Theres some good ones in there but these are my favorites

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 15, 2006, 10:14:42 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 15, 2006, 10:07:48 AM
Wouldn't it be easier just to have HIM cook...you clean the mess up...throw a movie in the DVD player..get your autos going on Pogo...watch a movie...have some drinks...have some awesome (edited for children under 13)  and be happy?   O0

OR you can do it my way ... Cook .. clean up after yourself ... Turn on the Autos .. watch the movie you like .. have some drinks ... Hmmm no under 13 edits, Never mind I like your way Tara!

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo   

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 15, 2006, 10:16:13 AM
Quote from: krispy on April 15, 2006, 09:39:37 AM
What Men Mean....

"Uh huh," "Sure, honey," or "Yes, dear."
Really means...
Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response like Pavlov's dog drooling!

"What did I do this time?"
Really means...
"What did you catch me at?"

"You know I could never love anyone else."
Really means...
"I am used to the way you yell at me, and realize it could be worse."

Theres some good ones in there but these are my favorites

Good choices Tara!!

krispy

turn on autos...bowl of cereal...rinse the dish...order from the liquor store...lay in waiting for delivery boy..............

Helen

Quote from: krispy on April 15, 2006, 10:17:22 AM
turn on autos...bowl of cereal...rinse the dish...order from the liquor store...lay in waiting for delivery boy..............

You mean like an ambush??  :))

Tara

I can see someone else bought a new joke book today...but I'm not mentioning any names  >:D

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 15, 2006, 10:29:38 AM
I can see someone else bought a new joke book today...but I'm not mentioning any names  >:D

:))  :))  :o  :))  :))

wattsmyname

Quote from: Tara on April 15, 2006, 10:29:38 AM

:)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 15, 2006, 08:36:10 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 15, 2006, 07:29:42 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 15, 2006, 07:11:12 AM
Quote from: sweetpeach on April 15, 2006, 07:08:22 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 15, 2006, 06:48:48 AM
You poor blonde people...I feel so sorry for you....NOT !!! :)) :))

Like I always tell my husband...the only dumb blonde Ive ever met are the bleached ones and usually their original hair color was burnett or black...LOL  So I always use the term "Ive had a burnett moment"      (no offense to any fake hair colored people. ) LOL

What are you talking about fake hair colored people?? If I paid good money for it it's certainly not fake!!!!  :))   :))    :))

lmao...My daughter is blonde and when I get frustrated at her ( for stuff like looking for the package of chicken that I am fixing to cook in the pantry ) I always say  " I will be so glad when your hair turns brown"

Ummmm, you said that "S" word again. You know, I never really noticed how much you used it till you pointed it out!!! Now pay up!!

Lmao...I sure did say it again...Im probably losing out on alot of money around here,if I can't even catch myself  using it. :-\

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 15, 2006, 10:52:25 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 15, 2006, 08:36:10 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 15, 2006, 07:29:42 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 15, 2006, 07:11:12 AM
Quote from: sweetpeach on April 15, 2006, 07:08:22 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 15, 2006, 06:48:48 AM
You poor blonde people...I feel so sorry for you....NOT !!! :)) :))

Like I always tell my husband...the only dumb blonde Ive ever met are the bleached ones and usually their original hair color was burnett or black...LOL  So I always use the term "Ive had a burnett moment"      (no offense to any fake hair colored people. ) LOL

What are you talking about fake hair colored people?? If I paid good money for it it's certainly not fake!!!!  :))   :))    :))

lmao...My daughter is blonde and when I get frustrated at her ( for stuff like looking for the package of chicken that I am fixing to cook in the pantry ) I always say  " I will be so glad when your hair turns brown"

Ummmm, you said that "S" word again. You know, I never really noticed how much you used it till you pointed it out!!! Now pay up!!

Lmao...I sure did say it again...Im probably losing out on alot of money around here,if I can't even catch myself  using it. :-\

You sure are woman. Better get with it. Oh, you have to pay yourself double when you say that "S" word!! I think that was in rule 445 or 446.  :))

hades

JenH2001

Now where was that when I lived at school? That is funny but true sometimes!!!  :))

somuchfun

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview