PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:37:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile

Started by BigByrd,

Previous topic - Next topic

BigByrd

Anybody bought a cell phone lately that plays all the pogo mobile games.  I had one, but guess what, I've played it so much I need a new one.  I didn't know you had to shop around for a model that had them all.  If you have all the games on your cell phone and purchased it within the last few months, would you mine posting what model you have.  Those listed at pogo. com has not sold anymore.

Homer

Good Luck BB.

I have a LG VX8100 and it is a newer model not on pogo's list.

I was able to get T21 on my old Motorola T730 but with the LG phone only WW, HM and TP is available. No Poopit or T21 on this phone. >:(

I forgot to mention....wait until you ask your carrier about pogo mobile and look at the stupid looks on their faces. I have gone to a store in person and spoken with Tech Help over the phone and they are clueless. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

I have all the mobile games on my phone. I'm a Verizon customer and I own a Motorola V710.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 21, 2006, 07:06:30 PM
I have all the mobile games on my phone. I'm a Verizon customer and I own a Motorola V710.

Does that make you special?  Should we give you a brownie button? Huh?   ;D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 21, 2006, 07:13:17 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 21, 2006, 07:06:30 PM

Does that make you special?  Should we give you a brownie button? Huh?   ;D

No, you may give me an upgraded model with all the games and the ability to play mp3s.

Jewel

I have cingular and get all 5 games so far on a Motorola V180.   :;"

bobby

i have a verizon vx 7000 and it has all 5 games, but it won't upload hm :-\

Julie

I have an old Nokia that dates back to 2004, I don't live in the US but I have 3 Pogo Mobile games on my phone.  Poopit, Tri-Peaks Solitaire and Harvest Mania.  Don't get jackpot spins and cannot upload tokens or connect to Pogo (obviously) but the games are keeping my stats and tokens won.  Tri-Peaks is the only one that has any sound ;D If I actually had the Pogo Mobile service here I think I'd have the first 2 badges of each game already ::)

BigByrd

Quote from: Homer on April 21, 2006, 06:11:41 PM
Good Luck BB.

I have a LG VX8100 and it is a newer model not on pogo's list.

I was able to get T21 on my old Motorola T730 but with the LG phone only WW, HM and TP is available. No Poopit or T21 on this phone. >:(

I forgot to mention....wait until you ask your carrier about pogo mobile and look at the stupid looks on their faces. I have gone to a store in person and spoken with Tech Help over the phone and they are clueless. :o

Yep, been there, done that.  They didn't understand why I would purchase I phone I could actually hold a connection to talk on and one on a family talk plan to play games on.  LMAO.  Because I wanted to talk and play.  I lucked out with the Motorola V180 and was able to get all the games, but it didn't hold a connection while talking at all, and I've done so many badges for people that I wore the thing out.  LOL.
The best thing I can get right now is the Motorola V557 and it doesn't get Turbo 21.  I might have to settle for that.  Anybody else have trouble reading the letters on Word Whomp.  I could on the V180, but not on my daughter's V551.

BigByrd

Quote from: Jewel on April 21, 2006, 07:35:50 PM

They don't sell them anymore.  LOL!!!  Want to sell me yours, mine stopped uploading stats!!

Jewel

Quote from: BigByrd on April 22, 2006, 08:29:18 AM
Quote from: Jewel on April 21, 2006, 07:35:50 PM

They don't sell them anymore.  LOL!!!  Want to sell me yours, mine stopped uploading stats!!

lol, nope, I love my phone and yikes, I hope it doesn't stop uploading stats.  Maybe I better get busy again on my tri-peaks.  :P

texan

I have a motorola razor through cingular and i have....word whomp,poppit,harvest mania & tri-peaks. Wish i had turbo 21 it's my favc of all of them  :'(
Hugs
Tex

dillonsmom

How much does it really cost to play mobile games? i can get them on my phone but not sure of the cost so I've held off.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: dillonsmom on April 24, 2006, 11:04:42 AM
How much does it really cost to play mobile games? i can get them on my phone but not sure of the cost so I've held off.

You have two options in terms of prices: $2.99 a month or $5.49 for unlimited access.

More about Pogo Mobile can be found @ http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22502.0.html

snatcher

After you buy the game either monthly or unlimited, depends on what phone service you have , mine is verizon so it uses air time which use after 9 pm and weekends when its free, wife has a cingular they use data bits so you have to get a plan for that, unlimited is 20$ a month for hers.

BigByrd

Don't ever sign up for a subscription if you had monthly games.  After a big long ordeal that hasn't ended.  I took the new cell back, got my contract voided, my games stopped working all because I subscribe to the club service for a three day free trial and decided I wanted to buy my games, purchased games for the new cell, and the gateway closed and many problems getting it open to upload scores to pogo.

I think after five days my old v180 may work again, but if it doesn't my new service is with verizon!

Cingular just doesn't understand that it's more important to me to play Pogo Mobile than to be able to talk on the phone. :))

Helen

Quote from: BigByrd on April 24, 2006, 08:50:10 PM
Don't ever sign up for a subscription if you had monthly games.  After a big long ordeal that hasn't ended.  I took the new cell back, got my contract voided, my games stopped working all because I subscribe to the club service for a three day free trial and decided I wanted to buy my games, purchased games for the new cell, and the gateway closed and many problems getting it open to upload scores to pogo.

I think after five days my old v180 may work again, but if it doesn't my new service is with verizon!

Cingular just doesn't understand that it's more important to me to play Pogo Mobile than to be able to talk on the phone. :))

After hearing all the comments, I guess I should be glad Sprint doesn't offer the games yet. It's been 50/50 I think with the satisfaction rate and either the games won't load, you can just play some of them, can't upload tokens...etc.
Then there are those who have no problems, the same service and the same model of cell phone and no problems. Go figure. I'm with you Byrd..... don't they know we don't need our phones to talk....we need games.  :)) :))

dillonsmom

Thanx a million.  I think I will just forget about the mobile badges. Sounds expensive and troublesome.

stewieG

i have sprint i don't think ill ever get pogo mobile :'(

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: dillonsmom on April 25, 2006, 08:19:24 AM
Thanx a million.  I think I will just forget about the mobile badges. Sounds expensive and troublesome.

Not expensive @ all. I've only paid one fee for the 1st download and haven't seen a fee sense. I have almost all my mobile badges and it's a great way to past time when you're not near your computer. Plus if you're running an auto on a computer and you want to work on your mobile badges at the same time... you can! I have yet to run into a major problem with the mobile games except that Tri-Peaks take forever to complete.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview