Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WhomDown

Started by JLCTWLF,

Previous topic - Next topic

JLCTWLF

;:" ;:: I purchased the auto for word whomp whackdown and the code it gave me of KWIFPXK isnt working what am i doing wrong can i get some help please

Homer

You'll need to follow the instructions at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

Double check the registration code you submitted. If for some reason the code changed leave it open until you receive your new password.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

JLCTWLF

have tried that but it still keeps saying that its the wrong code can i get some help???

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: JLCTWLF on April 22, 2006, 08:41:20 AM
have tried that but it still keeps saying that its the wrong code can i get some help???

You are getting some help... see above!

But in regards to what Homer said, is the code you SEND to BadgeHelp the same one on your auto now? If so, LEAVE THE AUTO OPEN until you get a reply from BadgeHelp.

JLCTWLF

been leaving it open the code i have is the only one on the auto and still keeps saying that is the wrong code.  I even tried emailing oscar and havent gotten a reply back.  even tried paying again to make sure that it did take since hadnt gotten email confirmation of paying for it leaving it open does absolutly nothing :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:(

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: JLCTWLF on April 22, 2006, 02:01:54 PM
been leaving it open the code i have is the only one on the auto and still keeps saying that is the wrong code.  I even tried emailing oscar and havent gotten a reply back.  even tried paying again to make sure that it did take since hadnt gotten email confirmation of paying for it leaving it open does absolutly nothing :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:(

Ok, maybe you're not understanding what I'm saying so I'm going to attempt to say it differently (probably won't, however).

When you click on "REGISTER" on the auto, it will have a code for you to send to BadgeHelp.com. Is THAT code the same one YOU sent to BadgeHelp.com via email?

JLCTWLF

i have never gotten a code via email oscar just sent me another email asking for the code and sent it again hopefully it will work

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: JLCTWLF on April 22, 2006, 07:16:29 PM
i have never gotten a code via email oscar just sent me another email asking for the code and sent it again hopefully it will work

Best of luck to you. Come back and let us know how it turns out so others can see you really do get your codes replaced if done correctly, lol

JLCTWLF

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: JLCTWLF on April 23, 2006, 10:31:37 AM
so far nothing yet!!!

Well keep us informed. I'm sure you'll here something within the next 12 hours (fingers crossed)

JLCTWLF

Mary

if i understand what you are saying you bought the same helper 2 times?? this is what i have done you click on reg.. a box pops up you will recieve a code to turn it on you put that in box and then click ok then close and reopen and REMEBER all letters are in caps reg code and turn on code.. opps forgot a step after you get the box for code up you you send to bh for turn on code you send reciept along with the reg code and then the rest... and again remember all caps.. gl  O0

Helen

Mama, does it have to be in CAPS? I was just asking for future reference if answering a question in here. Thanks.... O0

SexySagittarian

I have always sent mine in caps because it is easier to read but I read in the instructions (over a year ago) that it could be either lower or upper case letters.

Helen

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 24, 2006, 08:37:03 AM
I have always sent mine in caps because it is easier to read but I read in the instructions (over a year ago) that it could be either lower or upper case letters.

Thanks for answering. I thought either was acceptable but it was possible to have changed recently and I didn't know.  ;)

SexySagittarian

nanners

When I got the codes back..I copy/pasted them in that little registration box.. figured I couldn't mess it up that way..

SexySagittarian

Quote from: nanners on April 24, 2006, 11:24:28 AM
When I got the codes back..I copy/pasted them in that little registration box.. figured I couldn't mess it up that way..

I also do that toobut you can't always copy and paste the reg # to send in to BH....that is what I meant when I said it could be either upper or lower case letters ;::

nanners

Some I see some can be either but I think most are upper case ones..  ???

JLCTWLF

finally got it thanks to help from loving bf after paying a third time lol to see what i was doing wrong.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview