PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:02:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Male to Female Ratio

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Ok... today I checked the stats and find this just a lil humorous

Male to Female Ratio: 1:1.8   :))

(Question)
The .8 - Do that mean there is a way to determine if we are "all woman"
or "all man"
The .8 - Represent someone sex "has not been determined?"

SaintHiρρo

It's based on what we put as our sex in the profile area.

and it means the female almost outnumber the males, 2 to 1.

TmT

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 22, 2006, 11:49:22 AM
It's based on what we put as our sex in the profile area.

and it means the female almost outnumber the males, 2 to 1.

I know... I was makin "a funny".... rofl... I understand the ratio...
Luv to find humor in weird things, I guess... lol... I think it is funny!

Tara

Would this be the appropriate time to say Women Rule and Boys Drool?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 22, 2006, 03:03:49 PM

No it wouldn't be!  ;:"

SexySagittarian

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 22, 2006, 03:05:16 PM

It seems that it would be the time to say "women rule and Hippo is jealous"! :)) :)) ;::

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 22, 2006, 03:11:35 PM

It seems that it would be the time to say "women rule and Hippo is jealous"! :)) :)) ;::

OH OH !!!   Burn   (tm by Foxx)

SexySagittarian

SaintHiρρo

In the great words of Carlito.... Dat's not cool!

SexySagittarian

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 22, 2006, 03:14:59 PM
I was just kidding >:D

You don't have to say your kidding to him...The only weapon he has is some old dried up pickles to throw at you..  :)) :))

TmT

Ok this is my observation... after I noticed the ratio... and Hippo's remark.. I checked to see if I had registered "my sex"

and I hadn't... so I .... cast my vote that "I'm here..and I'm a female"

my observation of the ratio is... MORE MEN PAY CLOSER ATTENTION TO THE WORD "SEX" AND VOTE.... than women....

not that my "one vote" changed the ratio... but I bet a lotta women on the forum have not noticed to "check *sex* button"

SexySagittarian

Helen

What we need to do is have everyone re-check to see if they selected "sex" when they registered, lol. Some people may prefer to remain anonymous and therefore don't have "sex" checked. If they'd have it listed as "gender" maybe more women would pay attention it then, huh Tokens??  :))  :))

TmT

Quote from: Helen on April 22, 2006, 03:31:45 PM
What we need to do is have everyone re-check to see if they selected "sex" when they registered, lol. Some people may prefer to remain anonymous and therefore don't have "sex" checked. If they'd have it listed as "gender" maybe more women would pay attention it then, huh Tokens??  :))  :))

Speakin for all women, <Tara excluded> ... Women modestly overlook the word "sex" unless it comes with a proposal to marriage...diamond ring...and a secure financial future!!................. (teasin Tara... dont u dare hit me)...lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 22, 2006, 03:38:50 PM

Speakin for all women, <Tara excluded> ... Women modestly overlook the word "sex" unless it comes with a proposal to marriage...diamond ring...and a secure financial future!!................. (teasin Tara... dont u dare hit me)...lol

:o  I was fixing to say !!!!    >:(

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 22, 2006, 03:41:29 PM

Nothing wrong with diamond rings, right Tara?? Heck, bring out the tray and let her choose a few!! O0

TmT

Quote from: Helen on April 22, 2006, 03:46:49 PM

Nothing wrong with diamond rings, right Tara?? Heck, bring out the tray and let her choose a few!! O0

What are u askin her for... she wouldnt KNOW.........LMBO....

Helen

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 22, 2006, 03:49:43 PM

Ouch!! I bet she has so many diamond rings she can open her own jewelry store!  :D

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 22, 2006, 03:49:43 PM

Your right I don't know   :'(   But that ok because I'm loved anyways

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview