This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question for Moms

Started by missminimouse,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Ãutolovér~

I don't think I'm in the position to offer any good advice cause my sons still a fussy eater and I had to do all sorts of things to get him to eat, like make designs out of his food, cut them into cute shapes etc, and hide the vegetables by mashing them up somehow  :o........and I always had the TV on for him to keep him happy which is a big no no  :oo because at 8yrs old he still has to have the TV on while eating, even just a snack.

My son use to start coughing and try and bring up something he didn't want to eat too, but I stopped that from happening and told him if he vomited no TV for the rest of the night , and that worked . ;)

I can say it does get better as they get older, he is slowly tasting new things he never wanted before and finds he likes them.

Good luck  ;::

Jackpotloser

Hey missminimouse,saw this pic and it reminded me of your post :) moms are great!

huggybear

If all else fails have you tried pediasure its a nutrition drink i had to put my oldest son on it sue to food allergies its kinda exspensive but it helps and they like the different flavors

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview