PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:57:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How White Trash Are You?

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

I'm 5% white trash but I'm no friggin democrat...I don't care what the test says! :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: vasunlover on April 23, 2006, 07:47:47 AM
I must admit, every morning you guys have got me  :)) about one thing or another <3

I know what you mean...These people in here crack me up...There all weird and all white trash unless you get under 10%.  >:D

Helen

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 23, 2006, 07:51:18 AM
I'm 5% white trash but I'm no friggin democrat...I don't care what the test says! :)) :)) :))

You need to figure out which is the lesser of 2 evils.  :))  :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 23, 2006, 07:51:40 AM
I must admit, every morning you guys have got me  :)) about one thing or another <3

I know what you mean...These people in here crack me up...There all weird and all white trash unless you get under 10%.  >:D

All right dont make me start drinkin wine from a bottle just to wear my "white trash" label all proudly n STUFF.

bubblegum

Quote from: ClingFree on April 23, 2006, 08:27:42 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 23, 2006, 07:51:40 AM

All right dont make me start drinkin wine from a bottle just to wear my "white trash" label all proudly n STUFF.

my wine comes from a box....I guess thats about as white trash as one can get

foxx

My heart hurts a little to hear that Slave... :'(

lostinpogoland

I'm 56% white trash................. sorta  have worked my way out of it  but some traits still show up like drinking out of beer bottle in restaurant's at times :oo

Helen

Quote from: lostinpogoland on April 23, 2006, 10:27:45 AM
I'm 56% white trash................. sorta  have worked my way out of it  but some traits still show up like drinking out of beer bottle in restaurant's at times :oo

That's the only way to drink beer, what's wrong with them, lol. I guess at a restaurant it would be better in a glass or mug though.... :))

SouthPadreIsland

18% white trash but I am afraid the computation must be incorrect!  I am poor white rash!  LOL :))

foxx

Drinking bottled beer out of a glass is for girly-girls... ;)

Homer

Quote from: foxx on April 23, 2006, 04:13:29 PM

The last person I saw drinking beer out of a glass was grandma. She used to take me to the bar with her as a youngster. She would get a quart of beer and a glass and I would get a glass of coke and a bag of cheese puffs. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on April 23, 2006, 04:31:30 PM

The last person I saw drinking beer out of a glass was grandma. She used to take me to the bar with her as a youngster. She would get a quart of beer and a glass and I would get a glass of coke and a bag of cheese puffs. :D

lol...my mom always worked 3-11 when I was little, so my stepdad and I would often go out for dinner...  Tuesday nights were Taco night at the local dive bar...My stepdad would get Miller in a bottle, pour it into a glass...and then add salt and pepper!  lol...

Nowadays, if you take your kid to a bar, you get the heeby-geeby stare...and really, those are some of my fondest memories of growing up...

Tara

It is?   :'(  Im kidding

I'm not a beer fan...Its ok every now and then but I like a big girl drink  :P

SexySagittarian

Quote from: foxx on April 23, 2006, 08:48:11 AM

sorry foxx but some of us have to give you liberals something to cry foul about  :)) :)) :)) :)) (j/k)

foxx

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 23, 2006, 09:57:50 PM

sorry foxx but some of us have to give you liberals something to cry foul about  :)) :)) :)) :)) (j/k)

Believe me...we'd find something anyway...lol

;)

SexySagittarian

Quote from: foxx on April 24, 2006, 06:51:27 AM

;)

I know you would cause you copy that from us republicans when y'all are in office  O0 O0 O0

ClingFree

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 24, 2006, 11:58:35 AM
Quote from: foxx on April 24, 2006, 06:51:27 AM

;)

I know you would cause you copy that from us republicans when y'all are in office  O0 O0 O0

:o  Im a lil nervous for ya !!

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 23, 2006, 04:34:24 PM
Quote from: Homer on April 23, 2006, 04:31:30 PM

lol...my mom always worked 3-11 when I was little, so my stepdad and I would often go out for dinner...  Tuesday nights were Taco night at the local dive bar...My stepdad would get Miller in a bottle, pour it into a glass...and then add salt and pepper!  lol...

Nowadays, if you take your kid to a bar, you get the heeby-geeby stare...and really, those are some of my fondest memories of growing up...

Oh wow!  I remember when my dad would go and get some beers and we'd sit in the park on a hill and listen to the Tennessee football games.  It was about the only place in town you could get reception so a lot of folks would go there and do the same thing.  We did this for YEARS.  Finally, when I was about 16, he gave me my first beer.  He poured me some of his beer in one of those tiny dixie cups.  Awwww man.. I miss my daddy.  :'( :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview