PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:42:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gas prices

Started by Helen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on May 10, 2006, 07:22:49 PM
3.63 out in town (San Diego), but I can get it for about 3.30 on base.  Still expensive though....I gotta start riding my bike to work.

If it's not far, it will be good exercise, lol.

Ethan_Hawley

Seriously!  And the weather is always great here too.  Just makes me have to get up an hour earlier (and I am NOT a morning person).  ???

Maybe if I had a Redbull IV I could do it.  O0

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on May 10, 2006, 07:26:57 PM
Seriously!  And the weather is always great here too.  Just makes me have to get up an hour earlier (and I am NOT a morning person).  ???

Maybe if I had a Redbull IV I could do it.  O0

Get to bed earlier and get out the Redbull....lol.

krispy

Quote from: Helen on May 10, 2006, 08:53:44 AM
Quote from: hades on May 10, 2006, 01:22:15 AM
you have it cheap helen

Someone in here actually was getting it for $2.49. I never thought I'd see the day when I thought that was cheap for gasoline.  ::)

man i am so glad you added gasoline to the end of that comment.  :))

Helen

Quote from: krispy on May 11, 2006, 08:22:39 AM
you have it cheap helen

Someone in here actually was getting it for $2.49. I never thought I'd see the day when I thought that was cheap for gasoline.  ::)

I have to word things very carefully around here. Some people have "selective reading" and "selective editing". Figures that you would catch that though.  :))

krispy

Quote from: Helen on May 11, 2006, 09:07:34 AM
Quote from: krispy on May 11, 2006, 08:22:39 AM
you have it cheap helen

I have to word things very carefully around here. Some people have "selective reading" and "selective editing". Figures that you would catch that though.  :))

i have all inclusive reading, however, my brain manages to stick on some "interesting" items.  :))

Tara

Gawd...I think gas prices are really high !!  I hope they go down soon.

nightperson

2.79 here but the news said oil went back up some >:( i hate them going up and down but i think they need to go way down

Kelly

I work at a gas station and the prices change every few days ...the cheapest was 2.86 the other day now it is down to 2.79...thats a sunoco but up the street it is 2.77 and yesterday they were lined up out into the street to get gas.....crazy!!!

people really are not complaining much I am surprised guess they are used to it.....besides that its the easiest funnest job I have ever had....lol....I always joke and say you could do my job in a coma....meeting new people is nicest thing.....I get paid to gab all day  ;D

Lynne

thanks for the link... most here are 2.89 or higher dont remember

bunnybee1976

huggybear

justahumping

at 6:00p.m. in north central Arkansas it was 2.69,    2.79,   and 3.09  needless to say, I got the cheap stuff cause I know how to get the octane up on it  >:D

hades

bunnybee1976

bobby

Iceman0007

bunnybee1976

3.14 long island recently was 3.53 came down alot thank god
O0 >:D O0

justahumping

0:   still, at 5:00p.m. today. in north central Arkansas it was 2.69,    2.79,   and 3.09    has not gone up or down. hope it goes down a little tho.......

damian666

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview