PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:41:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

friends list not working at times?

Started by mac,

Previous topic - Next topic

mac

Hi...I was just wondering if anyone else have been having this problem also.  Seems like ever since the block feature came out some can't seem me online & they are not blocked from seeing me.  I have some people that I have manually put there name in to be blocked but I have the show my current location to friends list only unchecked.  But for some reason the friends that I indicate can see me can't sometimes, even after refreshing their friends list several times.  This is kinda causing some annoyances.  Just like this morning a friend went to play freecell while I had been online at first class solitaire for over an hour but I was not showing I was online even after several repeated refreshes on her list. But I saw her & went over to her.

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone else is having this trouble. I don't know if I clear all the manual names I put in to block would work.  I originally had no manual listings & checked for only people on list but then thats when friends couldn't see me so I opted to to manually block now.  Just don't know why they at times they see me & other times they don't.  Sorry for the rambling.

SaintHiρρo

I've had trouble getting that "block" feature to work correctly for me since day one. I think it's something else on the long list of things Pogo needs to fix!

Tara

I don't think I have any problem with it. I have the box checked that only people on my friends list can see me .  I think all 6 of them can see me...lol  Try sending Pogo a letter about it and see what they say.

nanners

I don't use it so i'm good to go..only have 4 people on my list anyway

Tara

Quote from: nanners on April 23, 2006, 07:33:38 AM
I don't use it so i'm good to go..only have 4 people on my list anyway

I have 6 people from here on it and thats it..And Im sure they see me on 24/7. Cuz they come and bug me...j/k 

nanners

Well it ain't me buggin cause I don't know anyones pogo name just the names here.. :))

ClingFree

Ive had issues with my Friends List.  But it hasnt really caused any problems, people just think I've blocked em <shrugs>

Helen

I think Pogo just told us we have this option to make us feel better, lol.  :))Some people are having problems with it while others aren't so you're best bet would be to write Pogo and tell them exactly what is/is not happening.  O0

tponka

I added myself to my own friends list a loooooong time ago.  (I don't remember why..)  I tried to do the same for the other 3 accounts that I get badges for (friends' accounts) and I get a rude message saying you can't add yourself!   :oo  booooooo

Helen

Quote from: tponka on April 23, 2006, 11:43:22 AM
I added myself to my own friends list a loooooong time ago.  (I don't remember why..)  I tried to do the same for the other 3 accounts that I get badges for (friends' accounts) and I get a rude message saying you can't add yourself!   :oo  booooooo

Hmmmm, that's strange. Don't know why you wouldn't be able to do that.
BTW, cute puppies!!  ;::

mog

well  maybe your "friends" are not saying what they realy wanto say. like want to avoid you or something. friends are only good for sell  :))

dont take it personal though i was merely suggesting something. by the way why would you want to add yourself tponka

tponka

Since I get badges for others who also still play games sometimes, it would be nice to log on, hit friends, then see if they are using their own account.  It's really annoying now that they've taken the "sign in" button away having to log in my own account, check to see if they are online, then log back in as them.  They have also accidentally kicked me out of games when i was getting badges for them, not realizing that I was doing it at that time.  Having yourself on your own friends list has lots of advantages like that.  :)

Mary

i my self think thats block feature was put in for pogo employees only so you could`nt see where they where any more  >:(

Helen

Quote from: mama on April 23, 2006, 01:29:51 PM
i my self think thats block feature was put in for pogo employees only so you could`nt see where they where any more  >:(

Now that makes a lot of sense Mama!!!  :D  :D

jgrobosky

Quote from: Helen on April 23, 2006, 10:40:34 AM
I think Pogo just told us we have this option to make us feel better, lol.  :))Some people are having problems with it while others aren't so you're best bet would be to write Pogo and tell them exactly what is/is not happening.  O0
then pogo will give you a whole bunch of crap answers like its your computer!! ::)

mac

thanks for the replies.  Yup sounds like this feature has some bugs to work out.   :;' 

Helen

Quote from: mac on April 23, 2006, 05:47:43 PM
thanks for the replies.  Yup sounds like this feature has some bugs to work out.   :;' 

You're welcome Mac. Hopefully they will work the bugs out and get it working properly for everyone.  O0

Julie

Quote from: mama on April 23, 2006, 01:29:51 PM
lol I agree.  Not only do they not want us to see where they are they also don't want us to know who they are anymore ::) There were a few sites that listed Pogo police, those lists seemed to have disappeared of their sites now :)

Fluffy756

I block a friend all the time so she can't find me when I am on auto getting a game done, she never knows where I am at. I think she also does the same too  try catch up too me.

:;' <3

fluffy

Helen

Quote from: Fluffy756 on April 28, 2006, 02:23:29 PM
I block a friend all the time so she can't find me when I am on auto getting a game done, she never knows where I am at. I think she also does the same too  try catch up too me.

:;' <3

fluffy

Do you ever unblock each other??  :))  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview