PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:41:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How to get donations

Started by xxpixiexx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xxpixiexx

I just wanted to ask a quick question... I am new to the whole pogocheats.net and using bots so I dont know a whole lot yet... what Im wondering is.. my husband also plays on pogo, but he is very new to it... he loves to play highstakes poker...5000 but he wants to play in the super stakes... he just doesnt have enough tokens to feel confident going in one of those rooms.  How would I go about donating some of my tokens to him... I dont have many a little less than 400000 but I think maybe if I gave him some he would feel more comfortable calling a bet than folding lol. Any help you could offer would be great.

PS if anyone were feeling generous... teehee :)

Thank you very much
PixieGirl

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: xxpixiexx on April 23, 2006, 03:59:35 PM
I just wanted to ask a quick question... I am new to the whole pogocheats.net and using bots so I dont know a whole lot yet... what Im wondering is.. my husband also plays on pogo, but he is very new to it... he loves to play highstakes poker...5000 but he wants to play in the super stakes... he just doesnt have enough tokens to feel confident going in one of those rooms.  How would I go about donating some of my tokens to him... I dont have many a little less than 400000 but I think maybe if I gave him some he would feel more comfortable calling a bet than folding lol. Any help you could offer would be great.

PS if anyone were feeling generous... teehee :)

Thank you very much
PixieGirl

My best suggestion is to play other games like Turbo 21, QWERTY, or play in something else and work his token count up. Not to sound rude but many people here are very unlikely to "donate" tokens from their personal Pogo account to someone new because they don't want to give out their Pogo screen names.

xxpixiexx

LOL i really just meant the last part to be funny... I was just going to donate some of my tokens to him but dont know how... I understand about what you said... It really was just meant to be funny :)  Sorry if I offended anyone :)

Tara

Quote from: xxpixiexx on April 23, 2006, 04:05:48 PM
LOL i really just meant the last part to be funny... I was just going to donate some of my tokens to him but dont know how... I understand about what you said... It really was just meant to be funny :)  Sorry if I offended anyone :)

You and him go to Texas Hold Em get a private table and you max bet all the way then fold..Its the fastest way to transfer.

SaintHiρρo

I don't think anyone was offended by a simple request (joke or not) but many people are very wary of giving out their Pogo screen names so I was trying to avoid a possible rude comment by stating it probably wouldn't happen. That's all. Once again, welcome to PC.net and enjoy your stay.

Bree

Welcome to the forum Pixie!!!  :)  When I read your post I knew you were joking at the end of your post.  If you need anymore help please feel free to ask.  O0

Homer

If your looking for a good auto to rack up the tokens I suggest the autos for QWERTY, Turbo21 and Word Whomp.

You can download them at www.badgehelp.com

They come with a brief trial period. My favorite token maker is the QWERTY auto.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Hi Pixie and welcome. Your hubby can always play some of the higher token paying games before playing poker and get himself a nice amount. Good luck to both of you.  ;)

SexySagittarian

If you're looking to relocate some of your tokens into your hubbies account fairly quickly go into High stakes poker, get a private table for just you and your hubby, keep betting the max and then you fold at the end of each hand so that he wins every hand. Make sure you go into Super Rollers. He can win 100 thousand in 15 to 30 minutes.

foxx

Bree

Quote from: Homer on April 23, 2006, 04:19:23 PM

If your looking for a good auto to rack up the tokens I suggest the autos for QWERTY, Turbo21 and Word Whomp.

You can download them at www.badgehelp.com

They come with a brief trial period. My favorite token maker is the QWERTY auto.

Homer,I agree with you that Qwerty is the best one for racking up the tokens.  I have won a lot of tokens playing that game.

xxpixiexx

wow thank you so much for the warm welcome... i am still in the trial periods of the bots ive gotton... so far so good except the poppit one... on the slowest setting it still wont give me my bonus's lol.  Gotta love that.  anywho... thanks for all the tips as well... i didnt even think of taking him to a private room to give him some tokens lol. duh.    Hope to be chatting with you all soon :)

Smile
PixieGirl

foxx

Quote from: xxpixiexx on April 23, 2006, 04:29:49 PM
wow thank you so much for the warm welcome... i am still in the trial periods of the bots ive gotton... so far so good except the poppit one... on the slowest setting it still wont give me my bonus's lol.  Gotta love that.  anywho... thanks for all the tips as well... i didnt even think of taking him to a private room to give him some tokens lol. duh.    Hope to be chatting with you all soon :)

Smile
PixieGirl

so pixie...you watch American Idol?  (SHUT UP HIPPO!)

Homer

Quote from: xxpixiexx on April 23, 2006, 04:29:49 PM
wow thank you so much for the warm welcome... i am still in the trial periods of the bots ive gotton... so far so good except the poppit one... on the slowest setting it still wont give me my bonus's lol.  Gotta love that.  anywho... thanks for all the tips as well... i didnt even think of taking him to a private room to give him some tokens lol. duh.    Hope to be chatting with you all soon :)

Smile
PixieGirl

Poopit isn't a good game for tokens. Pogo put a cap on it. If you win too fast you don't get all the tokens.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

I get a lot of tokens in Turbo21 but a lot of people don't like that game. If you like it and good at it, you can do well there.  O0

pugsly™

i don't get a whole lot of tokens in popit or turbo 21 but i do get alot on quickquack qwerty and shufflebump

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview