PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:00:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Witch Program Produces most tokens

Started by CIA_bodyguard,

Previous topic - Next topic

CIA_bodyguard

I have Turbo 21 and it gets good tokens... but always get most token away.. only get like a third of what i when.. dont know why but im sure it does that for ever one is there one that will produce more then turbo 21?? does QWERTY  plz post opinions

Tara

Quote from: CIA_bodyguard on April 23, 2006, 08:15:42 PM
I have Turbo 21 and it gets good tokens... but always get most token away.. only get like a third of what i when.. dont know why but I'm sure it does that for ever one is there one that will produce more then turbo 21?? does QWERTY  plz post opinions

Pogo has a cap on how many tokens you can win in Turbo 21 I do believe, but Im not for sure.  Qwerty is a excellent way to get tokens fast.

Helen

Quote from: CIA_bodyguard on April 23, 2006, 08:15:42 PM
I have Turbo 21 and it gets good tokens... but always get most token away.. only get like a third of what i when.. dont know why but im sure it does that for ever one is there one that will produce more then turbo 21?? does QWERTY  plz post opinions

I've seen it posted by other members that the 2 they like the best are Turbo21 and QWERTY. I play Turbo21 without an auto and get tons of tokens. I've seen a lot of positive comments on QWERTY. Guess it's all just depends on what pleases you and what you consider a lot of tokens. Good luck in finding what you need!!   ;)

lostinpogoland

qwerty works well for me but then i'm lousy in turbo 21 :;"

hades

SexySagittarian

I think QWERTY is the best for getting tokens but if you have the auto for Sweet Tooth you can go there and make 10,000 an hour and it does not show your stat to anyone. All anyone can see is your name  and if you block your friends from your friends list they won't find you on line either. You can make 80K to 100K per night while you sleep and nobody will no it

Julie

Hmmm this is now the second time I've come across somebody mentioning Sweet tooth as a good tokie getter.  I will have to try it out O0 and I like the idea that nothing shows up in the stats, that's gotta be good ;D

Helen

Quote from: Julie on April 24, 2006, 01:18:14 AM
Hmmm this is now the second time I've come across somebody mentioning Sweet tooth as a good tokie getter.  I will have to try it out O0 and I like the idea that nothing shows up in the stats, that's gotta be good ;D

That would be the best part....no one pointing any fingers at you!!  O0

zo!D

i use turbotwister, whompster, and yuiop.

i will leave turbotwister going overnight, usually gets 150,000 to 200,000 overnight.

but if you want to get alot of tokens really fast, use the guide i made.  people seem to like it, and are using it to get a ton of tokies.   O0  //  http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,23240.0.html

bubblegum

qwerty is by far the fastest way to get tokens.  Leave it up and running for 4 hours or so.

Helen

Quote from: zo1D on April 30, 2006, 11:17:31 AM
i use turbotwister, whompster, and yuiop.

i will leave turbotwister going overnight, usually gets 150,000 to 200,000 overnight.

but if you want to get alot of tokens really fast, use the guide i made.  people seem to like it, and are using it to get a ton of tokies.   O0  //  http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,23240.0.html

That did work well for a lot of people. I saw a lot of positive response to it. Thanks so much for sharing it with everyone.  :D

zo!D

you get about a thousand tokens every couple of seconds, whats not to like about it  O0 haha

hope it satisifies the token addiction  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview