Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What was the Yahoo Cheats called?

Started by Lilspudlette,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilspudlette

I have the Pogo cheats on file to which I use for a couple for the games for Pogo.com.  What I can't find anymore is the Yahoo cheats.  If and when you can; could you send me the yahoo cheats address to buy a couple of cheats from them for the Yahoo.com?  It would greatly appreciated.

Kristine

SaintHiρρo

At this current time, BadgeHelp.net is down but once they are up, we'll get the link to you (unless someone else has it as a bookmark/favorite.

HIPPO EDIT: I called it BadgeHelp.net... it's really BadgeHelp.com!

Lilspudlette

Dear SaintHippo;

I want to thank you so much for responding as fast you did!  When you mentioned that the "BadgeHelp was down."  That is exactly the place that I saw that yahoo cheat!  I don't know how you knew where I had saw that; but thank you for reminding me of where I am to go as to find it again.  Also; thank you for telling me that the BadgeHelp is down.  I guess that explains the error page that keeps coming up.  (I am so embarrassed!)  Thank you so much for your help!

Kristine

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Lilspudlette on April 24, 2006, 12:35:42 PM
Dear SaintHippo;

I want to thank you so much for responding as fast you did!  When you mentioned that the "BadgeHelp was down."  That is exactly the place that I saw that yahoo cheat!  I don't know how you knew where I had saw that; but thank you for reminding me of where I am to go as to find it again.  Also; thank you for telling me that the BadgeHelp is down.  I guess that explains the error page that keeps coming up.  (I am so embarrassed!)  Thank you so much for your help!

Kristine

You're very welcomed. It was fairly easy for me to remember because I've seen it there so I was just going to go back there for the link. Once I saw it wasn't working at this current time, I wanted to let you know just in case you were also receiving that message and you thought it was just you. Best of luck to you and once again, when the site is up, I'll post the link here!

Cheers.

Lilspudlette

Dear Saint Hippo;

I thank you again; but I didn't what you meant about the message sent not to me or something like that.  Forgive me for understanding what you meant...

Kristine

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Lilspudlette on April 24, 2006, 12:43:27 PM

Dear Saint Hippo;

I thank you again; but I didn't what you meant about the message sent not to me or something like that.  Forgive me for understanding what you meant...

Kristine

Don't worry about it. Many people on here can't understand each other. The message I was talking about was "Cannot Find Server" when you are trying to access "BadgeHelp.com"

SaintHiρρo

I'm back with the link so you may access the Yahoo Cheats. The Site is called "<a href="http://www.beatmygame.com/">BeatMyGame.com</a>"

Best of luck to you! Cheers.

Lilspudlette

Dear Saint Hippo;

Howdy and how are you?  It is Kristine again.  BeatMyGame.com is the one for the yahoo cheats!  So; thank you again for being who you are!  By the way; The BadgeHelp.com finally came back on...so that's how I got that information and then added it to my "favorites".  Now; I need to learn how redo the profile so that my emailing address will show up in here.  Thanks again!

Kristine

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Lilspudlette on April 24, 2006, 01:18:21 PM
Dear Saint Hippo;

Howdy and how are you?  It is Kristine again.  BeatMyGame.com is the one for the yahoo cheats!  So; thank you again for being who you are!  By the way; The BadgeHelp.com finally came back on...so that's how I got that information and then added it to my "favorites".  Now; I need to learn how redo the profile so that my emailing address will show up in here.  Thanks again!

Kristine

You're very welcomed and if I didn't say it before (because I'm @ work and can't remember everything I type) welcome to PogoCheats.net. May you enjoy you stay here. If you need assistances in editing your profile, this helpful link will hopefully be... well helpful: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22403.0.html

Warning: there is a lot of stuff to read!

SaintHiρρo

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 24, 2006, 01:28:04 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 24, 2006, 01:26:47 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 24, 2006, 01:23:26 PM

Warning: there is a lot of stuff to read!

(this is off topic )

Ok, I demand to know where this originated from!  >:D

It's my only trademark..Hence "my trademark"   ;)

huggybear

Thanks for posting that site didnt know yahoo had a helper  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview