PlayBuddy
October 06, 2024, 09:13:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

was there something wrong with this .net 3 hours earlier?

Started by mog,

Previous topic - Next topic

mog

was there? i was getting "sitebuilder ... ..." stuff. couldn't get the site to show up.

bobby

Helen

Mayhem has posted an explanation.....although that didn't stop any of us from having a coronary!!  :))

princess

OK good glad others were having problems.  Thought maybe someone forgot to pay the bills or something!

lostinpogoland

i thought i had downloaded a virus,glad all is well ;::

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Helen on April 25, 2006, 08:16:28 PM
Mayhem has posted an explanation.....although that didn't stop any of us from having a coronary!!  :))

where is the explanation?

zeboo

Whew glad it wasn't me, I came home from work went to log on and guess what same thing, I was in a panic  :))

Shady Lady

I think we were all freaking out. I rebooted my computer thinking my son had done something while playing helbreath. Was fussing and he was swearing he didn't do anything. He said it was because I talked to much already today and he should get another turn on the computer. :))

Jewel

I thought everyone had moved and not given me a forwarding address. lol  :)

Helen

slidecage2222

i thought  the pogo cops  got   homer and the rest    :))

Nymphy

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 25, 2006, 08:42:02 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 25, 2006, 08:16:28 PM

where is the explanation?

Who cares where the explanation is... The site is handled and maintained by the webmasters for this site. They have it under control. If they choose to shut it down for a minute, hour or when they figure the time is right to do whatever, thats there thing and they can do so. It was sad to see the site not here for a moment or two, but  8) look, its back up. Love the site.  :D

LadyDi

Obviously, the webmasters have control of the site.  And if they need to bring it down for maintenance or anything else, it is there right to do so.

I don't think ANYONE was complaining that it was down, but more anxious that something "bad" had gone wrong.  We all love the site and were just getting a tad nervous when we couldn't get in.  (I even thought is was MY computer adding goboldy gook to the IP address, lol).

Thank you, oh great webmasters, for doing what ever you did to give us back our PogoCheats!!!!!

SaintHiρρo

We've all went "insane" during the downtime but it has been explained by Mayhem & we're back up and running. I think there is nothing more to be said regarding this topic personally and should be corked.

LadyDi

Hi,

I was just wondering if "St. Hippo" runs this form (moderator perhaps).

Just now sure whey he/she seems to decide which threads should remain open and which shouldn't.  I guess our opinions don't count for much.

Sometimes we just like to vent!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: LadyDi on April 26, 2006, 06:58:02 AM
Hi,

Just now sure whey he/she seems to decide which threads should remain open and which shouldn't.  I guess our opinions don't count for much.

LoL, nope not at all. I have as much power on this forum as I do in the White House... none! I don't oppose anyone's decision to make opinions. I only stated that I personally (and I included that word in my previous comment) believe this topic has ran it course. Mayhem had posted a reason why the forum was down and this became a topic that didn't have a meaning anymore.

Libra

Hi,

lmao!  HE wishes! 

I  <3 ya, big guy! 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 26, 2006, 08:47:00 AM
Hi,

lmao!  HE wishes! 

I  <3 ya, big guy! 

ROFL, I'm wishing and hoping. Look at this, still talking in this topic. Maybe I shouldn't mention again that it should be corked because someone might say their opinions don't count for much again in a topic that basically has no use anymore... who knows  :))