PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:05:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Unlimited rank badges

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

Seems to me Pogo should come out with unlimited rank badges, instead of just to rank 50 or in Lottso's case rank 100...I think every ten ranks you should get a badge thats fair isn't it????      :))  maybe even get a bunus badge in say mahjong gardens for your dragon getting to it's 1000 birthday bash  O0   ....oh by the way if this was a topic before just blame it on me I am at the bottom of the totum pole  ..oh by the way did I mention I am blonde  :))  :))  :))

Shady Lady

I think we should get a badge for every 5 minutes we tolerate Greenback Bayou. For me 5 minutes a long time in that game.

Shady Lady

mog

well then people who have nearly all the rank badges can't laugh at people who don't have that many or show off rather. one day i  get all the ranks badges then i can do the same. one day ...

Helen

Quote from: zeboo on April 26, 2006, 12:29:24 AM
Seems to me Pogo should come out with unlimited rank badges, instead of just to rank 50 or in Lottso's case rank 100...I think every ten ranks you should get a badge thats fair isn't it????      :))  maybe even get a bunus badge in say mahjong gardens for your dragon getting to it's 1000 birthday bash  O0   ....oh by the way if this was a topic before just blame it on me I am at the bottom of the totum pole  ..oh by the way did I mention I am blonde  :))  :))  :))

That's an interesting thought. I don't see it happening anytime soon.  :)

hades

lol watch pogo be spiteful and add like fifty ranks to each boring game  :))

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 26, 2006, 08:00:48 AM
lol watch pogo be spiteful and add like fifty ranks to each boring game  :))

OMG, that would be horrible.  >:D

hades

imagine another fifty ranks of battle phlinx or stack em? lol or even spades  :-\

Carol

Quote from: hades on April 26, 2006, 08:04:45 AM
imagine another fifty ranks of battle phlinx or stack em? lol or even spades  :-\

OMG no!  :o I am struggling to get through battle phlinx now!
And that stupid penguin game too.  :x
I am going to have nightmares about both of those now. :-\

stewieG

i hope they do not add 50 to phlinx taken me a year so far and im only on rank 29 lol

Libra

Quote from: mog on April 26, 2006, 02:40:42 AM
well then people who have nearly all the rank badges can't laugh at people who don't have that many or show off rather. one day i  get all the ranks badges then i can do the same. one day ...

:o

(laughs and points at everyone that doesn't have all the rank badges)

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 26, 2006, 09:40:05 AM

Now you are on the list too, Lib.  Great.  I hate it when you are on my list.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 26, 2006, 09:40:05 AM

Goes to check out Lib's badge album to see if SHE has all the rank badges...  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview