PlayBuddy
October 08, 2024, 11:23:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

150 Club New Autos

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I'm sure someone knows right off hand instead of me having to dig through pages of posts..And sorry I'm not putting this in the right post and starting a new one...but you know me  :)

Being a 150 member...I want to buy the bowling and the bump auto so how do I do it?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 06:36:54 AM
I'm sure someone knows right off hand instead of me having to dig through pages of posts..And sorry I'm not putting this in the right post and starting a new one...but you know me  :)

Being a 150 member...I want to buy the bowling and the bump auto so how do I do it?

It has been answered before and I'm ashame you're not using the search feature. Anyway, here is your answer: As a $150 member, if you would like to purchase new programs, you can buy them in sets of 2. What you do is download the two autos you would like. When you purchase one, mention you're a $150 customer and enter the codes from BOTH autos. They will then match your email address with your $150 address (make sure you're using the same one) and then they'll send to you the codes for both autos.

I'm sure there is a way to buy one for $5 but I can't remember which program to buy that's only $5

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 06:44:56 AM

It has been answered before and I'm ashame you're not using the search feature. Anyway, here is your answer: As a $150 member, if you would like to purchase new programs, you can buy them in sets of 2. What you do is download the two autos you would like. When you purchase one, mention you're a $150 customer and enter the codes from BOTH autos. They will then match your email address with your $150 address (make sure you're using the same one) and then they'll send to you the codes for both autos.

I'm sure there is a way to buy one for $5 but I can't remember which program to buy that's only $5

Thanks ...And don't be ashamed that I didn't do a search, because the search button doesn't work on my computer and no its not because my favorites are opened. And what you said won't work because I pay with paypal and it generates a password in seconds..Paypal is not going to read that I need 2 passwords. It comes back instantly.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 06:48:02 AM

Thanks ...And don't be ashamed that I didn't do a search, because the search button doesn't work on my computer and no its not because my favorites are opened. And what you said won't work because I pay with paypal and it generates a password in seconds..Paypal is not going to read that I need 2 passwords. It comes back instantly.

:o I guess that's my "I'm wrong" face. I was told in the past that if you did it this way, you would get two passwords. Then again, I never knew PayPal generated the codes as I had to manually email my codes to BadgeHelp. So if I am wrong (which can happen once a week), then I stand corrected.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 06:59:21 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 06:48:02 AM

:o I guess that's my "I'm wrong" face. I was told in the past that if you did it this way, you would get two passwords. Then again, I never knew PayPal generated the codes as I had to manually email my codes to BadgeHelp. So if I am wrong (which can happen once a week), then I stand corrected.

I'm not saying your wrong ...But before I was a 150 member when I bought a auto with paypal it gives me my password instantly...And when I put a code in my 150 sheet it gives it to me instantly..So I don't know how to do it..I haven't had to buy a new one since I bought the 150 club thingy.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 07:02:26 AM
I'm not saying your wrong ...But before I was a 150 member when I bought a auto with paypal it gives me my password instantly...And when I put a code in my 150 sheet it gives it to me instantly..So I don't know how to do it..I haven't had to buy a new one since I bought the 150 club thingy.

Oh, I never knew that. I went the old fashion route and sent things myself. Also, I think I'm going to start charging people for "thingy" like you charge people for the word "stuff" (used correctly, therefore I can't be charged). However, thingy isn't used as often so I won't make as much money as you do.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 07:04:37 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 07:02:26 AM

Oh, I never knew that. I went the old fashion route and sent things myself. Also, I think I'm going to start charging people for "thingy" like you charge people for the word "stuff" (used correctly, therefore I can't be charged). However, thingy isn't used as often so I won't make as much money as you do.

I'm glad your knowledgeable about all this stuff...when it comes to technical and pogo issues I have no clue..Im more the off topic person yanno?  I appreciate your help St.Hippo Thanks again .. I emailed Oscar and when I find out I will post it. (uh oh spellchecker didn't work for me)

Helen

Tara, you purchase the auto for Big Shot Roulette which is $5. You enter the code for the game you wish to purchase. You will have to do it 2 times if you're purchasing 2 games but it still comes out the same price wise. I think you should probably put $150 club member in the message box along with the registration code.

Jonathan

Tara

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 03:26:14 PM
I don't think anyone understands my question

ROFL, I tried to help but you're unhelpable. Email BadgeHelp for an answer... dork!

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 03:29:09 PM

ROFL, I tried to help but you're unhelpable. Email BadgeHelp for an answer... dork!

:o  He called you a dork!   >:(

Tara

I already did that dork...But I haven't gotten a answer yet...I shouldn't of asked on badge day.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 03:34:29 PM

I already did that dork...But I haven't gotten a answer yet...I shouldn't of asked on badge day.

Ha ha ha, if you don't get a response today, I don't want any crying on here about it... you should have tried buying the autos yesterday!

Tara

I'm not gonna cry about it..I have more important things to cry about it ..trust me. O0

Country Lady

Add two autos to your shopping cart, then use paypal, then change the quanity of one of them to 0, put the codes in the message to seller box and tell them you are a 150 member :o does that make sense?
I'm guessing this will work because I read something simular on BH.  They will charge you 10.00 for one and nothing for the other.

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on April 27, 2006, 02:59:52 AM
Add two autos to your shopping cart, then use paypal, then change the quanity of one of them to 0, put the codes in the message to seller box and tell them you are a 150 member :o does that make sense?
I'm guessing this will work because I read something simular on BH.  They will charge you 10.00 for one and nothing for the other.

Country, in this case they could probably just purchase 1 and put both codes in the message box along with $150 club member.

Or they can do it individually by purchasing the $5 program.

I'm curious to hear the answer for  the correct way of doing this. :D

MommaT

Tara,
I'm not sure if this is the "correct" way of doing things, but what I do is--Order one of the autos from Paypal--in the message part I put that I am a 135 member and list the codes of the two programs that I want.  Then after I receive the first code in seconds like you said, I send a message to the replace code email address and include the receipt.

Hope this helps :)

Tara

Quote from: MommaT on April 27, 2006, 10:20:33 AM
Tara,
I'm not sure if this is the "correct" way of doing things, but what I do is--Order one of the autos from Paypal--in the message part I put that I am a 135 member and list the codes of the two programs that I want.  Then after I receive the first code in seconds like you said, I send a message to the replace code email address and include the receipt.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks Momma...I guess thats what I will do then...I haven't gotten an answer from Oscar about it. Thanks again and thanks everyone else..

Mary

thia is what you do you put 1 to pay for and in mess box you put 2 reg codes and say 150 club and you will recieve both codes via email from oscar i do this all the time works fast and great  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview