PlayBuddy
October 08, 2024, 09:24:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

150 Club New Autos

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: mama on April 28, 2006, 01:09:10 PM
thia is what you do you put 1 to pay for and in mess box you put 2 reg codes and say 150 club and you will recieve both codes via email from oscar i do this all the time works fast and great  :D

O0  Thank ya Thank ya...The tech support around here is  O0  Ive had 2 problems and there both fixed...

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 01:20:49 PM
thia is what you do you put 1 to pay for and in mess box you put 2 reg codes and say 150 club and you will recieve both codes via email from oscar i do this all the time works fast and great  :D

O0  Thank ya Thank ya...The tech support around here is  O0  Ive had 2 problems and there both fixed...

I think Tara has something against me. I said the same thing in my first reply to her and she sent me a nasty email to my Yahoo! Address with horrible pictures and hate filled remarks. It was enough to bring a tear (or two) to my eye.  :'(

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 28, 2006, 01:23:38 PM

I think Tara has something against me. I said the same thing in my first reply to her and she sent me a nasty email to my Yahoo! Address with horrible pictures and hate filled remarks. It was enough to bring a tear (or two) to my eye.  :'(

You are so lying... :)) :))

Helen

Mama, thanks for clearing that up for us.  :D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 01:25:11 PM

LoL, lying about me saying that (you can go check) or the email (which I'm ready to make... err forward to everyone)  :))

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 28, 2006, 01:51:13 PM

LoL, lying about me saying that (you can go check) or the email (which I'm ready to make... err forward to everyone)  :))

LOL I have never sent you email at your yahoo...I sent pogo and PM here if I want to yell at you sheesh!!!!

Mary

you all are very welcome was very happy to help  :D

Tara

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 01:54:30 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 28, 2006, 01:51:13 PM

LOL I have never sent you email at your yahoo...I sent pogo and PM here if I want to yell at you sheesh!!!!

Omg...Does that even make sense?  I must of wrote that during overtime in Happy Hour.. :))

Helen

Tara.....you said a lot that night.... :)) :))

pugsly™

i have a suggestion here if we have a 150.00 pannel then buy more autos why can't badge help come up with a way to add that auto password to our pannel

Homer

Quote from: pugsly on May 14, 2006, 12:54:46 PM
i have a suggestion here if we have a 150.00 pannel then buy more autos why can't badge help come up with a way to add that auto password to our pannel

Email them at badgehelp@aol.com

No one here can answer that question.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

They have. Bowling and Multi- Max ( Lost Temple Poker) are both on the new 150 Registration page.. Thing is, it takes them a few days to do it, and most of us are impatient little cheaters.  :))

Thank you, BH. Now, could you PLEASE fix Aces Up Red Baron before the challenge?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview