PlayBuddy
August 11, 2024, 11:08:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Forum games

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

Hey guys, you ever think about putting up arcade games on the site?  My sister sent me to a forum that had them and we had a ball trying to out score each other... and were pretty competitive here....LOL......Just a thought.. I already have this site as my homepage..... wouldnt ever have to go anywhere else...... except pogo of course..LOL
By the way, love the new look and all the hard work you guys have done lately!
:D :D :D :D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: holly222 on April 26, 2006, 06:49:07 AM
Hey guys, you ever think about putting up arcade games on the site?  My sister sent me to a forum that had them and we had a ball trying to out score each other... and were pretty competitive here....LOL......Just a thought.. I already have this site as my homepage..... wouldnt ever have to go anywhere else...... except pogo of course..LOL

I was wondering the same thing last week when people kept posting "games" for us to play. Why not have a way to have games directly linked to the forum so high scores can stay up there and I can see if anyone is close to beating me, lol.

Tara

Is the request line?  I want to be able to make polls  :-\

Helen

Quote from: holly222 on April 26, 2006, 06:49:07 AM

Holly, I like your idea. It would be fun to match scores with others on here.  :D

hades

would be a cool idea...i love being in the high scores  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview