Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BackSpin

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

How can we check to see if an auto is going to work for us when there is not even enough trial time to finish a single game?

>:(   :x

hades

i guess you have to see if itll work in the two minute free trial youre given  :x

Helen

Quote from: runner on April 26, 2006, 08:04:06 AM
How can we check to see if an auto is going to work for us when there is not even enough trial time to finish a single game?

>:(   :x

Runner, even though it didn't finish a game for you, did it work. If it did then it should be ok to purchase. If not, you may want to wait for an updated version.  O0

hades

that doesnt always tell you tho. my phlix auto worked fine for the trial then a day later after i bought it...didnt work well.

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 26, 2006, 08:11:09 AM
that doesnt always tell you tho. my phlix auto worked fine for the trial then a day later after i bought it...didnt work well.

That doesn't always have to do with the auto though, it could be due to updates Pogo has made.

hades

i dont think pogo made an update on a saturday  :P

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 26, 2006, 08:15:29 AM
i dont think pogo made an update on a saturday  :P

It was just a thought!  >:D I don't know why it would work one day and not the next, I was just trying to give a possible explanation.  :))

Runner

well it's kind of ironic, not enough time to finish a single game, but then when we ask for help we get "didn't you see if it worked before you bought it"

catch 22

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: runner on April 26, 2006, 09:22:58 AM
well it's kind of ironic, not enough time to finish a single game, but then when we ask for help we get "didn't you see if it worked before you bought it"

catch 22

I'm sure the auto makers can't assume when you join into a single game to try the auto. They put a reasonable amount of time for the autos, regardless if you play in a fast room or a slow room. I just tried it myself on a non-Club Pogo name (meaning I had to enjoy the wonderful advertisements) and I had no problems finishing my game that I joined in during the 4th frame.

Runner

yes Hippo,

Ironic, you are the first one to usually say "didn't you try it before you bought it"

But anyways you made my point, you did not even play a full game.

There are too many variables, does it click through if you win? lose? get a spin? Does it stick like jigsaw/sherlock? Does it finish 1 game and then stop?  we all know the variables.

I am just saying, they need to give adequate time to actually test the auto.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: runner on April 26, 2006, 09:40:22 AM
yes Hippo,

Ironic, you are the first one to usually say "didn't you try it before you bought it"

There are too many variables, does it click through if you win? lose? get a spin? Does it stick like jigsaw/sherlock? Does it finish 1 game and then stop?  we all know the variables.

Isn't it ironic... don't ya think? It's like raiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin, on your wedding day....

...oops, loss focus with all the use of the word "ironic". I guess I should have went into more of an explaination. I did mention the advertisements so I clearly finished a round. I let the auto run until it's trial ran out (which it did in the middle of frame 2 but I don't know of which game because I wasn't paying attention to how many games I'd played). I do know after the end of the 1st game, it did NOT click for my JP spin. Because I had a score when the trial ran out, it clearly didn't stop after one game. While I was watching it during the 1st game, there was no sticking I experienced... what else could I possibly answer? I had orange juice for breakfest (no time for a real meal), I'm wearing boxer briefs (custom made with Pickler's image) & I like long walks on a short pier.

My trial run of the auto answered my questions... hope I answered a few of yours.

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 09:49:52 AM
Quote from: runner on April 26, 2006, 09:40:22 AM
yes Hippo,

Isn't it ironic... don't ya think? It's like raiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin, on your wedding day....

...oops, loss focus with all the use of the word "ironic". I guess I should have went into more of an explaination. I did mention the advertisements so I clearly finished a round. I let the auto run until it's trial ran out (which it did in the middle of frame 2 but I don't know of which game because I wasn't paying attention to how many games I'd played). I do know after the end of the 1st game, it did NOT click for my JP spin. Because I had a score when the trial ran out, it clearly didn't stop after one game. While I was watching it during the 1st game, there was no sticking I experienced... what else could I possibly answer? I had orange juice for breakfest (no time for a real meal), I'm wearing boxer briefs (custom made with Pickler's image) & I like long walks on a short pier.

My trial run of the auto answered my questions... hope I answered a few of yours.

You forgot to mention that your feeling extra special smarty-shorts today.  Gawd! 

fauna

I just took the trial version for a spin I played 1 full 10 frame game and had 9 % left on the auto my score was 167 I think its a great auto it does the trick for me great work guys  ;)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: fauna on April 26, 2006, 10:45:22 AM
I just took the trial version for a spin I played 1 full 10 frame game and had 9 % left on the auto my score was 167 I think its a great auto it does the trick for me great work guys  ;)

Thank you very much fauna for sharing your experience with us. I hope others will see this and see that you can get an auto to play a full game while on trial.

sandyhook

I just downloaded BackSpin and NO problems, I plan on purchasing it.

I played in a slow room using my Club Pogo account

I had enough free trial to play 1 game ( 10 frames) and had 9 seconds left

I had a score of 167

My Specs are:  (Just to help)

1.) Operating system   WINDOWS XP
     2.) Browser                Internet Explorer
     3.) Color setting           32 bit
     4.) Screen resolution    1024x768
     5.) Smooth edges of screen font   Unchecked
     6.) What Java you are using?   MSVM

WTG on making a great auto
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: sandyhook on April 26, 2006, 02:20:54 PM
I just downloaded BackSpin and NO problems, I plan on purchasing it.

I played in a slow room using my Club Pogo account

I had enough free trial to play 1 game ( 10 frames) and had 9 seconds left

I had a score of 167

My Specs are:  (Just to help)

1.) Operating system   WINDOWS XP
     2.) Browser                Internet Explorer
     3.) Color setting           32 bit
     4.) Screen resolution    1024x768
     5.) Smooth edges of screen font   Unchecked
     6.) What Java you are using?   MSVM

WTG on making a great auto

Sanks you very much for sharing your story. It's always refreshing to hear positive comments about people's experience with BadgeHelp.com and/or PogoCheats.net. It's much easier to write a nasty letter than it is to write a nice one. Once again, sanks you very much.

sandyhook

Thank You Saint  for your kind words - you are so right that some people find it easier to moan and groan first.

Pogocheats does not send invites to this site, a person just wanders in from the street - so I guess I am saying noone is twisting their arm to buy a program. Try before you buy - and there is great tech help here if you post your specs.

I usually will write a thank you for a great program and if I am having problems then I will ask for help and/or ideas.

I see Fauna and I had the same thing - 167 Score and 9 sec left on the trial.

I just purchased Back Spin and played my first REGISTERED game and had a score of 176, so I guess I just wanted others to know that you do win AFTER the trial period.

I did NOT change any of the settings, I left them as it was.

So now I can to sleep and have visions of bowling pins dancing thru my head as Back Spin races on.

Thanks Again Oscar ~ Mayhem ~ and All who worked on this great auto !!!
I owe you a pan of brownies ;D
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Tara

Thats so sweet of you...I get tired of reading all the negativity myself.

Helen

That was a nice letter Sandy. It's good to hear positive feedback.  :D

CC71

tryed the program with 2 frames to go and it worked great. Then I got the badge and the ball changed and now it won't do anything just sits there. Any suggestions?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview