Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BackSpin

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

Anyone here made it to rank 10 yet i dont think the auto will play with the new ball that comes with rank 10 has anyone gotten this far is their a way to switch balls back or maybe im just mental
please let me know

Razzle

I have not tried the auto yet but a few friends have said that once the ball changed the auto stopped.
I am sure however that it will be updated soon??
btw what is an SS email?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Razzle

omg..   :o   ::)
lol..  ;D
I feel dumb now...lol  :-[
Thanks
I will pass that info along to my friends

Helen

Quote from: jeffy on April 26, 2006, 05:47:54 PM
Anyone here made it to rank 10 yet i dont think the auto will play with the new ball that comes with rank 10 has anyone gotten this far is their a way to switch balls back or maybe im just mental
please let me know

I haven't made it that far yet but it's probably going to be like wonderland memories each time a new cookie was added. The auto didn't recognize them.

Helen

Quote from: Razzle on April 26, 2006, 07:44:10 PM
omg..   :o   ::)
lol..  ;D
I feel dumb now...lol  :-[
Thanks
I will pass that info along to my friends

Razzle, don't feel dumb, it was a legit question.  ;)

Country Lady

I purchase the auto tonight.  It works great.  My low score was 167 and my highest was 253.  I will agree that if you try out any of the settings the auto does run out fairly fast.  Not much time to see what settings work the best.  But it is worth buying even if the trial is kind of short.  Just my opinion.

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on April 27, 2006, 02:50:05 AM
I purchase the auto tonight.  It works great.  My low score was 167 and my highest was 253.  I will agree that if you try out any of the settings the auto does run out fairly fast.  Not much time to see what settings work the best.  But it is worth buying even if the trial is kind of short.  Just my opinion.

Congrats on that 253!! Nice score Country.  :D

Gecko

i have to agree you dont get much of a trial   but  runner theres no need to be nasty about it  thats the way the cookie crumbles  ::)
if ur not sure about buying it then wait and read comments  and help questions in here    usualy if an auto has problems theres  lots asking how to get it going in here  , if not then u know the auto,s not having any issues  or very few  O0
regards
gecko  8) 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview