PlayBuddy
August 11, 2024, 04:49:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Playstation 3. good luck selling it sony

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 09, 2006, 04:50:43 PM
another bad thing about selling on ebay...

say  you go out and buy the PS3  for  600 bucks and sell it on ebay for 1000.   if the item gets lost or broken the post office will only give you 600 bucks back and it will take up to  6 months to get that money back (if you have a claim though the post office)

your going to see a lot of people saying  they never gave permission for someone to use their credit card and paypal will screw you over big time.    I say if you do sell these systems i would only take a cashiers check and  CASH IT before sending the system.

Expect major shortages of the system since    its going to be a world wide release in nov

This seems to be a no win situation. You can get burned on either end (buyer/seller). I guess it's best to wait until you can get it at the store yourself, even if you're not the 1st kid on the block to have it.

all-in36

please someone correct me if i'm wrong but i originally heard that the ps3 was going to be somewhere in the 300-350 range...not as high as the 499-599 range...and i heard this about 2 weeks ago or so...just confused cuz i love my ps2 and can't wait for ps3...don't wanna buy it if it's that high  :o :x

bunnybee1976

hey i paid 600 for my xbox 360 but im not a ps fan like the psp but not the home console im more into nintendo wait for the rev to come out  <3 ;:: >:D

Helen

Quote from: all-in36 on May 09, 2006, 10:10:02 PM
please someone correct me if i'm wrong but i originally heard that the ps3 was going to be somewhere in the 300-350 range...not as high as the 499-599 range...and i heard this about 2 weeks ago or so...just confused cuz i love my ps2 and can't wait for ps3...don't wanna buy it if it's that high  :o :x

I don't have an answer to that question but if you live in Australia, they will be starting at $999.  :x

PogoCrazyMomma

Unfortunately me and my hubby will be idiots and buy it, we bought ps2, when it first came out and always had problems with it (yes we were stupid and didn't get warranty) so within the last year we bought another ps2 (with warranty), we have almost 100 games, some costing 50 a pop, so we have spent alot on playstation, my son who's six plays it the most, along with my hubby, and I just know my son will want it and get it. sad yes, but my hubby tends to spoil him as he is our only son and the only child of the two of us, we each have a daughter from others, since he never had been with a child from birth(long story ex didn't let him see his child for long time--but now we have full custody!) he tends to cling to our son and give him what he wants most of the time, so I can guarantee we will have the most expensive ps3 when it comes out, sad so very sad I could spoil myself quite abit with that amount of money  :'( !!!!

hades

i heard for awhile it would be expensive like that. and i still bet when the times comes itll be sold out everywhere still. i know ill still be buying it even tho its like paying for two systems  :-\

Helen

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on May 10, 2006, 06:48:55 AM
Unfortunately me and my hubby will be idiots and buy it, we bought ps2, when it first came out and always had problems with it (yes we were stupid and didn't get warranty) so within the last year we bought another ps2 (with warranty), we have almost 100 games, some costing 50 a pop, so we have spent alot on playstation, my son who's six plays it the most, along with my hubby, and I just know my son will want it and get it. sad yes, but my hubby tends to spoil him as he is our only son and the only child of the two of us, we each have a daughter from others, since he never had been with a child from birth(long story ex didn't let him see his child for long time--but now we have full custody!) he tends to cling to our son and give him what he wants most of the time, so I can guarantee we will have the most expensive ps3 when it comes out, sad so very sad I could spoil myself quite abit with that amount of money  :'( !!!!

I hear what you're saying about spoiling yourself a little. Just in the games alone you have close to $5000 tied up.  :x

all-in36

Quote from: Helen on May 09, 2006, 10:33:34 PM

I don't have an answer to that question but if you live in Australia, they will be starting at $999.  :x
$999 in australia!!!! unbelieveable...thankfully i live in the us...but still geez  :x

slidecage2222

sony told the offical prices at  their  E3 party  monday.   they will be   499  and  599..  Your better off getting the 599 cause the  499  is just junk (its missing way too much stuff)

hades

i dunno why they took so much off the $499 one..i feel bad for whoever buys that

Helen

Quote from: hades on May 10, 2006, 03:13:51 PM
i dunno why they took so much off the $499 one..i feel bad for whoever buys that

I won't be in the market for either one. I just hope my sons don't ask for it.  :x

all-in36

ironically in my local newspaper today was an article titled
"how much would you pay for a ps3?

and it said the pricetag was going to be the $499 and $599 for the PS3. It goes on to talk about how Sony is overpricing people and is really pushing customers to their limits on how much they want to spend for a game console.

It makes the Xbox 360 look like a bargain now!

hades

the 360 is nothing compared to ps3 so although cheaper its still lower quality by far.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview