Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ABC Soaps

Started by stewieG,

Previous topic - Next topic

stewieG

how long has dixie been gone?? and they said she lost her baby...who was the father?? i do not remember....

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 26, 2006, 10:06:34 AM
how long has dixie been gone?? and they said she lost her baby...who was the father?? i do not remember....

She's been gone for 4 years and Tad was the father.

stewieG

I thought so but david made it seem like he was the father......I hope janet escapes i like when she wrecks havoc on pine vally.....i remmebr the original janet .....know whats funny??? i have a full set of amc trading cards....lol

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 26, 2006, 10:12:21 AM
I thought so but david made it seem like he was the father......I hope janet escapes i like when she wrecks havoc on pine vally.....i remmebr the original janet .....know whats funny??? i have a full set of amc trading cards....lol

David wishes he was the father!!  :)) :)) If I'm not mistaken, this is the "original" Janet. She's just aged and looks a little "heavier".

stewieG

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 26, 2006, 10:17:13 AM
omg if this is the original i am totally shocked

When she's talking, close your eyes and listen to the voice. It's a dead giveaway.

stewieG

i just ran and looked at her card as her as natalie omg she was pencil thin she must of had a bad life off of amc.

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 26, 2006, 10:20:48 AM
i just ran and looked at her card as her as natalie omg she was pencil thin she must of had a bad life off of amc.

Then it is the same person, right?

stewieG

OMG just checked on line it is kate collins the one and only original janet wow good ear you got there girl.

Helen

The looks have changed but the voice is the same, lol. Not sure if you caught the day Dixie confronted Greg Madden but......Dixie's baby is alive. He probably had it adopted without her permission.

stewieG

so that usually means her baby is in pine vally!!!!!!!!! i wonder who she is?she would be 4 but in soap years she could be babe by now lol

Helen

Good point on the baby being there in Pine Valley. Too funny about them "aging" so quickly.

CindyLouWho

I watch AMC too, couldn't believe the big change of appearence in the charactor Janet (Kate Collins) when she came back to the show.  Took me a while to realize that was the same person that used to play her..lol.  I'm anxious to find out where Dixie's "baby" is also.   :)

Helen

Quote from: CindyLouWho on April 26, 2006, 07:39:11 PM
I watch AMC too, couldn't believe the big change of appearence in the charactor Janet (Kate Collins) when she came back to the show.  Took me a while to realize that was the same person that used to play her..lol.  I'm anxious to find out where Dixie's "baby" is also.   :)

Hey Cindy...took me a while too. It was the voice that did it for me. There was just no mistaking that evil laugh and the way she spoke. Do you think she'll break out of jail and cause more turmoil?

CindyLouWho

Helen

Quote from: CindyLouWho on April 26, 2006, 07:51:42 PM
I think she will eventually get out, one way or another.   :))

I can't believe what she did to Trevor!!

CindyLouWho

Wow, me either..that was a shocker & i loved "Uncle Pork Chop".  :))  She's supposed to be on the show for a while but no idea how long. 

I'm glad Kate Collins is playing the role tho & not the others that played the part couple times , Robin Mattson & I forget the other 1,  :)). 

SexySagittarian

Dixie has been gone for 4 years so the baby (Kate...named after Tad's Grandmother) would be about 3  1/2 years old now. I do believe Greg Madden had her adopted out and she is probably in Pine Valley but who in Pine Valley has a daughter that age (especially an adopted daughter)?

Helen

Quote from: CindyLouWho on April 26, 2006, 08:06:55 PM
Wow, me either..that was a shocker & i loved "Uncle Pork Chop".  :))  She's supposed to be on the show for a while but no idea how long. 

I'm glad Kate Collins is playing the role tho & not the others that played the part couple times , Robin Mattson & I forget the other 1,  :)). 

I don't remember the other actress either. If she's going to be on for a while yet, I hope she gets to do more than be a nuisance in jail. Let her make the show interesting.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 26, 2006, 08:11:59 PM
Dixie has been gone for 4 years so the baby (Kate...named after Tad's Grandmother) would be about 3  1/2 years old now. I do believe Greg Madden had her adopted out and she is probably in Pine Valley but who in Pine Valley has a daughter that age (especially an adopted daughter)?

I wondered that too cause I haven't seen any kids that age on there in a while except Little Adam.  Maybe all the kids are away at boarding school or something  :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview