Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ABC Soaps

Started by stewieG,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 26, 2006, 08:11:59 PM
Dixie has been gone for 4 years so the baby (Kate...named after Tad's Grandmother) would be about 3  1/2 years old now. I do believe Greg Madden had her adopted out and she is probably in Pine Valley but who in Pine Valley has a daughter that age (especially an adopted daughter)?

I've been trying to think who has a child that age and none come to mind. I guess we'll have to wait and see. It will probably take another 6 months and by then the little girl will be 10 (soap year age) lol.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Helen on April 26, 2006, 08:12:17 PM
Quote from: CindyLouWho on April 26, 2006, 08:06:55 PM
Wow, me either..that was a shocker & i loved "Uncle Pork Chop".  :))  She's supposed to be on the show for a while but no idea how long. 

I'm glad Kate Collins is playing the role tho & not the others that played the part couple times , Robin Mattson & I forget the other 1,  :)). 

I don't remember the other actress either. If she's going to be on for a while yet, I hope she gets to do more than be a nuisance in jail. Let her make the show interesting.

I agree but I'm sure she wouldn't stay if she wsn't going to be doing something, or stirring up trouble I should say? lol

Just checked, that other actress was Melody Anderson , I didn't like her playing that part & neither did lots of fans cause she didn't last. lol

SexySagittarian

Oh crap, is Miranda not going to be Miranda again? She is the right age and that would be a great way to get Erin Regal (Bianca) back on the show.... just thinking out loud :-\

Helen

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 26, 2006, 08:26:18 PM
Oh crap, is Miranda not going to be Miranda again? She is the right age and that would be a great way to get Erin Regal (Bianca) back on the show.... just thinking out loud :-\

Oh crap is right. If they decide to take away Miranda from Bianca one more time I'm going to  :x Didn't they just celebrate Little Adam's 2nd birthday at the wedding though? Adam and Miranda are the same age.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Helen on April 26, 2006, 08:29:10 PM

Oh crap is right. If they decide to take away Miranda from Bianca one more time I'm going to  :x Didn't they just celebrate Little Adam's 2nd birthday at the wedding though? Adam and Miranda are the same age.

yeah, they did  but that soap years LOL   so ity could still work :))

Helen

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 26, 2006, 08:32:43 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 26, 2006, 08:29:10 PM

yeah, they did  but that soap years LOL   so ity could still work :))

I'm hoping it's not Miranda. That would have to be one heck of a twist in the storyline for that to happen.

CindyLouWho

I think Bianca is coming back to Pine Valley soon but don't think they would do that to her..but then never know what could happen on a soap  :))

SexySagittarian

I had heard that Bianca was coming back. That's what made me think of Miranda. I really hope they leave her alone. They can go in a lot of directions with Bianca's character. I think the fans would get really upset if they took Miranda away from her again.

Helen

The fans would get mad if they took Miranda away from Bianca. Especially if they gave it to Dixie after she's been gone for so long.

Do either of you watch OLTL?

SexySagittarian

who me?

OMG...No one who lives in my area watches this...I've been watching a very long time ;)
I've even thought about what they do sometimes like the did with lil Adam aka Ace on One Life To Live...I thought maybe baby Kate was on that show but I can't think of  a child that age either on there...except Antonio's daughter but I don't think so.
So I guess we get to wait and watch :-\  but I'am glad Dixie is back but I don't think things will be quite the same.

Helen

You're so right that it can't be Antonio's daughter, lol.

What do ya'll think is going to happen with Todd? Do you think they're going to drag it out right up to the day of his "execution"? I can't wait for that rat Spencer to get caught. >:D

SexySagittarian

I've been ready for Spencer to leave the show for a long time. I really hope the y are not getting rid of Todd. I hadn't thought about Dixie's baby bing on ONTL but that's a great Thought. The 2 shows cross story lines quite often

Helen

I don't think Todd is leaving the show but I just wonder how long they are going to drag it out. I bet David brings Margaret back from Thailand. That should be interesting. Spencer has to get caught and not just for what he did to set Todd up but for all he did to the Buchanan family. That's another secret that has yet to be fully explained.

SexySagittarian

I hate that when Spenser comes down he will take Paige and David down with him. I love David. David and Dorian are hilarious together!

Helen

I like David and Dorian together too. I think they will eventually wind up back together. They are funny. Some of the things that he says kill me. When he was in the airport telling those people that his brother killed someone and he was looking for the baby was over the top!!

CindyLouWho

I watch OLTL & GH too.  But lately I only been seeing bits of em all cause I babysit a 3 yr old & she keeps me kinda busy, lol.  Thats a good idea tho that maybe Dixies baby could be in Lianview, heck on these things tho anythings possible!  Maybe its going to be a shocker , something that we'd never guess?   :o   :))  As for Todd, I bet him & Evangeline end up getting together, is just a thought from what I've seen.  I just hope he don't get back w/Blair after seeing her in bed with that jerk Spenser!   ::)   I'm with you 2 , I like David & Dorian together too.

Helen

I'm not sure who Todd will wind up with. Blair has been the love of his life but like you said, after seeing her with Spencer.... :x  I kinda thought Evangeline would get together with Cristian but I do see what you're saying about her and Todd.

GH is driving me nuts. Them putting Emily with Sonny is insane. He's way too old for her, don't you think?

stewieG

I have always loved todd and blair together.....but i can not forgive blair for not standing by todd i dunno i wanna see todd happy for once and him and blair never seem to be happy.

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 26, 2006, 10:01:19 PM
I have always loved todd and blair together.....but i can not forgive blair for not standing by todd i dunno i wanna see todd happy for once and him and blair never seem to be happy.

Everytime they're happy, something STUPID goes wrong. She's forgiven him so much, maybe it's his turn to forgive her? I think Starr would be devastated if Todd got out of jail and her parents didn't wind up back together.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview