Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ABC Soaps

Started by stewieG,

Previous topic - Next topic

stewieG

but for her to run to whats his name so fast i dunno im a guy so i guess i see todds point of view.

Helen

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm looking at both sides. I can't stand that she went with that creep. They are just one of those couples (soap couples) that are destined to be together.

hades

its been awhile since i saw the soaps...the old todd was a lot better tho  :)

stewieG

yes the old todd roger hayworth i do believe was a lot better but he got tired of being on the back burner....but the transisition was good between these two actors not like when they replaced janet......and the excuse was she had expermental plastic surgery thats why she looked nothing like she did lol

Helen

The original Todd was good. Only thing I didn't like was that they never let him show affection. I love the way this actor is with the "kids".

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Helen on April 26, 2006, 09:37:10 PM
I'm not sure who Todd will wind up with. Blair has been the love of his life but like you said, after seeing her with Spencer.... :x  I kinda thought Evangeline would get together with Cristian but I do see what you're saying about her and Todd.

GH is driving me nuts. Them putting Emily with Sonny is insane. He's way too old for her, don't you think?

I don't like Sony with Emily because in order to do that the writers have had to give each character intirely different personalities than they had before the pairing. As for the age thing tho... my hubby is 26  years older than I am and we've been happy together for over 12 years ;)

Helen

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 26, 2006, 11:32:07 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 26, 2006, 09:37:10 PM
I'm not sure who Todd will wind up with. Blair has been the love of his life but like you said, after seeing her with Spencer.... :x  I kinda thought Evangeline would get together with Cristian but I do see what you're saying about her and Todd.

GH is driving me nuts. Them putting Emily with Sonny is insane. He's way too old for her, don't you think?

I don't like Sony with Emily because in order to do that the writers have had to give each character intirely different personalities than they had before the pairing. As for the age thing tho... my hubby is 26  years older than I am and we've been happy together for over 12 years ;)

It's caused so much turmoil between everyone. As for you and hubby, that's different, lol. I'm glad that you're so happy.  :D

who me?

Here we are talking about them like they are people down the road....
My favorite saying when people say why did this happen or why did they do that on a show.....
It's in the script folks..... :))

Any newly adopted kids on GH?.... only been catching glimpes of that one

Helen

Quote from: who me? on April 27, 2006, 01:47:21 AM
Here we are talking about them like they are people down the road....
My favorite saying when people say why did this happen or why did they do that on a show.....
It's in the script folks..... :))

Any newly adopted kids on GH?.... only been catching glimpes of that one

Yes, you're right, we do talk about them like that, lol. And they could change up the script to make it happen the way we'd like to see it, lol.

I can't think of any on GH either. Skye is preggers and Alexis just had a baby but we "saw" when she had hers. It will be interesting to see where they fit this new "kid" in the picture.  :))

stewieG

OMG can't believe i finally like jr.......i must be nuts. think him and babe will stay married?

SexySagittarian

Stewie   it's a Soap....does anyone stay married on a soap? :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 27, 2006, 10:40:15 AM
OMG can't believe i finally like jr.......i must be nuts. think him and babe will stay married?

They may make it this time around. Maybe not happily all the time but still together.

Alan and Monica on GH have been together a long time. I think that's one of the few marriages, besides Edward and Lila's that have lasted a long time.
Oh, I forgot Joe and Ruth on AMC. Other than that, they change spouses quite often.  :))  :))

SexySagittarian

Babe and JR would be great as the "new" Alan and Monica. I used to love watching the 2 of them when Monica was having an affair with Rick Weber and Alan was trying to murder them. I sure didn't think the 2 of them would still be together after all their shenanigans!

Helen

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 27, 2006, 11:07:30 AM
Babe and JR would be great as the "new" Alan and Monica. I used to love watching the 2 of them when Monica was having an affair with Rick Weber and Alan was trying to murder them. I sure didn't think the 2 of them would still be together after all their shenanigans!

OMG, that is too funny. I hadn't thought about that for a long time....Alan trying to kill them. I love the Quartemain household now that Tracie is back. When they get in their arguements, you can't help but laugh. They are a great bunch of actors/actresses to pull it off like they do.

SexySagittarian

I especially like Tracy now that she is married to Luke (who'da thunk that would happen??) The 2 of them have such chemistry. The keep me in hysterics :))

*we really need to change the name of this thread to ABC Soaps  LOL*

Helen

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 27, 2006, 11:14:41 AM
I especially like Tracy now that she is married to Luke (who'da thunk that would happen??) The 2 of them have such chemistry. The keep me in hysterics :))

*we really need to change the name of this thread to ABC Soaps  LOL*

You're so right about Tracie and Luke. I like the humor from the 2 of them.

We can ask Stewie if he minds changing the name of the thread. I don't think he'll mind though. O0

SexySagittarian

stewieG

I have a hard time watching oltl latly the whole jessica double personaliaty thing is just to much for me....although i love vicky's alters

slidecage2222

AHHHHH   I want them to bring back  Port charles .... i want  alison to have the  vampire baby   LOL 

bobby

i never keep abc on past the price is right

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview