Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help

Started by ozzyhines,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozzyhines

i have a question i have 7 autos on this computer. i am going to be switching computers, however i lost my paypal receipt but i don't want to loss my autos can i get my new passwords for new computer still? please help and let me know so if i can i will get the computer hooked up.

Helen

Quote from: ozzyhines on April 26, 2006, 11:14:48 PM
i have a question i have 7 autos on this computer. i am going to be switching computers, however i lost my paypal receipt but i don't want to loss my autos can i get my new passwords for new computer still? please help and let me know so if i can i will get the computer hooked up.

Without a paypal receipt it's going to be tough. I think you can go back in your paypal history and search for it though. I'll check and get back to you.

Helen

I just checked and you can go into history and find your receipts. How long ago did you purchase them?

ozzyhines

not long it was with in the last 2 months

Helen

Then you should have no trouble locating the receipt in your paypal history. After you find your receipts, follow this link and it will tell you exactly what to do to get replacement codes.

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

ozzyhines

yes but i have never set up a paypal acount i only use it to buy my autos. if i creat a account with pay pal will i be able to get my receipts

Helen

Quote from: ozzyhines on April 26, 2006, 11:39:10 PM
yes but i have never set up a paypal acount i only use it to buy my autos. if i creat a account with pay pal will i be able to get my receipts

I would assume so. I thought you had to have an account to use paypal. Try setting one up and see what happens.

Country Lady

You have to have a paypal account if you used it to buy the autos.

lostinpogoland

Helen

Quote from: lostinpogoland on April 27, 2006, 03:00:45 AM
not if you pay by credit cards

I use both credit cards and my checking account so I guess that would be the reason to have a paypal account. Thanks for the clarification.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview